They all need to be relieved of duty

Those that are guilty of malfeasance in the death of the four envoys should at least the same punishment as those responsible for losing 241 American military in the 1983 raid in Lebannon.

Four civilians are not quite the same as a contingent of 1600 armed US Marines. I do agree that we should not have been there under the auspices of UN Peacekeepers.

Yeah............but did you see what Panetta said at the bottom of the link?

Panetta himself said that they didn't have enough intel about what was going on, and if he would have sent those forces in without the intel, it could have put lives at unnecessary risk.

Or.................do you think we should have just gone in guns blazing without knowing how many, or what kind of weapons, etc.?

We should have gone in and returned fire on the guns that were blazing. Two supersonic aircraft with a few laser guided bombs would have broken up this fire fight.

Yeah............sure............and not only kill a whole bunch of civilians, but also expose the people you're supposed to rescue to the possibility of friendly fire.

You DO realize the ambassador lived in the city, right? Ever seen what kind of damage a couple of 500 or 1000 lb bombs do? And.............in order to get a laser designation on the target, it's got to be painted by people ALREADY ON THE GROUND.

They didn't teach you Navy pukes that a laser designator can be located in the delivery aircraft, another aircraft, or a ground source.

How badly do you think that right wingers would be roasting Obama if he had sent in jets and they did end up with collateral damage that killed a couple of them?

Face it..................Panetta himself said there wasn't enough intel to send people in.

Because............like I said................you have to know what you're going up against before sending in troops.

And, I'd be willing to bet Panetta knows more about when and how to send in troops than you do.

A high speed pass by a couple of F-16's out of Sigonella would have scattered them. And the drone in place showed them what they were up against.

Just a high speed pass eh? You think the terrorists would have turned tail and ran? What if they had Stinger missiles? And what use is it to send in a couple of jets if they're not going to drop bombs, just fly around buzzing the area?

And Panetta himself said that the single drone overhead didn't provide enough intel.

I didn't think anyone would bring stinger missiles to a 'spontaneous demonstration."

A supersonic boom followed by a few well placed laser guided bombs, especially on the mortar positions would have put a stop to it.

Every last one of these sons of bitches need to hit the bricks. I don't care who they are or what the represent, they need to be relieved of duty. Anyone, anywhere has to go because of the 4 Americans murdered in Benghazi. Obama is covered, he will get no blame since I'm sure there are people out there who will fall on their sword to save him.

We need to find out everything about this and action needs to be taken. If criminal prosecution is needed? Lock then up and throw away the key.

Whoever told people not to help those men, to "Stand Down", they better get jail time and a lot of it.

What do you do?

I had to take a break last week because I thought I'd completely freak out.

We know they are completely lying their asses off.

It's Chicago time. Total lies. What do you do with an administration lying their asses off....lalalalalalalala,. They are lying pigs who let these people die.

What do you do then?

The same was true with for the criminal outing of Valerie Plame by the Bush Administration.

LOL, yeah right. You mean the girl that was introduced at parties by her husband as "My little spy". Oh yeah, no one knew she worked for the CIA.

Scooter Libby was sentenced to prison for two and half years for what?

Libby was convicted for one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury, and one count of making false statements. NO ONE was convicted of outing Plame.

Those that are guilty of malfeasance in the death of the four envoys should at least the same punishment as those responsible for losing 241 American military in the 1983 raid in Lebannon.

Four civilians are not quite the same as a contingent of 1600 armed US Marines. I do agree that we should not have been there under the auspices of UN Peacekeepers.

Not even UN peace keepers.

2 Libyan militias.

How sad is that? That's why the Ambassador was begging for security.

Without a word of a lie guys, lets just tell the truth.

Obama gave them nothing. Not an ounce of protection.

Every last one of these sons of bitches need to hit the bricks. I don't care who they are or what the represent, they need to be relieved of duty. Anyone, anywhere has to go because of the 4 Americans murdered in Benghazi. Obama is covered, he will get no blame since I'm sure there are people out there who will fall on their sword to save him.

We need to find out everything about this and action needs to be taken. If criminal prosecution is needed? Lock then up and throw away the key.

Whoever told people not to help those men, to "Stand Down", they better get jail time and a lot of it.

4 dead. That's all? Almost 3000 Americans bought the farm while Bush was ignoring reports about impending attacks while vacationing on his horseless ranch in Crawford. Since we're on the subject of people getting killed. You know how many CEO's go to jail after being judged guilty of negligence in workers deaths? None that I know of. Two that come to mind are Don Blankenship and the Koch Brothers who just paid fines. That's how we treat CEO's and corporations and that's the respect the one percent has for human lives. So why are you so fired up about 4 lousy lives?

Bush was a fighter pilot during Vietnam. Why didn't he suit up and shoot down those American airliners that were headed for New York?

Without a word of a lie guys, lets just tell the truth.

Obama gave them nothing. Not an ounce of protection.

Well come on, he had an election coming up and everything. Had to go to Vegas, an appearance on Letterman to prepare for, then The View...I mean he has to prioritize, right?

Forum List

Back