These states could be the next Alabama

I'm still waiting to see what happens in 2018, but the election in Alabama doesn't worry me too much. The numbers still do not favor the regressives, so I'm pretty sure democrooks lose seats. For that matter if Jones wants to get re-elected in Alabama he might want to get on board with the GOP and be the one "maverick" that will of course not be exalted like McLame.

The numbers overwhelmingly favor Republicans. They only have to defend nine seats and most are in Red States
They will have to screw up very, very badly to lose the Senate

That is where Trump and Bannon come in.....
If Trump enters 2018 with a 30% approval and the election becomes a referendum on Trump....Republicans can lose badly
If Bannon primaries sitting Republican Senators and replaces them with batshit crazy idealists...Republicans will lose
To be brutally honest, Moore kinda lost me when he waved a gun around at a campaign event.

I believed not one of those 40 year old fantasies either. I stand by my assertion that I don't care if he gratified (X) number of women the leftist media can try and use as a weapon, with the same cigar 40 years ago, then smoked it with Augusto Pinochet while throwing commies out of helicopters in 1974.

Democrooks keep filth like Ted Kennedy, who killed a woman, in the Senate instead of PRISON where anyone else would have gone.

Moore had a lot of short comings and antics but anyone YOU consider to be eatshit crazy is trying to steer the federal government from adopting the same policies of Venezuela you would endorse.

I'm still waiting to see what happens in 2018, but the election in Alabama doesn't worry me too much. The numbers still do not favor the regressives, so I'm pretty sure democrooks lose seats. For that matter if Jones wants to get re-elected in Alabama he might want to get on board with the GOP and be the one "maverick" that will of course not be exalted like McLame.

The numbers overwhelmingly favor Republicans. They only have to defend nine seats and most are in Red States

If Trump enters 2018 with a 30% approval and the election becomes a referendum on Trump....Republicans can lose badly
If Bannon primaries sitting Republican Senators and replaces them with batshit crazy idealists...Republicans will lose

Not really. At this point, there are five seats up for grabs. Indiana, Nevada, Arizona, Missouri, and Tennessee. I would give Democrats the edge in Tennessee and Nevada.

Arizona is the state that most resembles Alabama. Kelli Ward is a fruitcake Roy Moore candidate. However McSally is a moderate Democrat with a fairy tale history unlike Jones.

Arizona is not thrilled with Trump. He won by 5 percent and his support has eroded.

Kelli Ward is a dream candidate or Dems

To be brutally honest, Moore kinda lost me when he waved a gun around at a campaign event.

I believed not one of those 40 year old fantasies either. I stand by my assertion that I don't care if he gratified (X) number of women the leftist media can try and use as a weapon, with the same cigar 40 years ago, then smoked it with Augusto Pinochet while throwing commies out of helicopters in 1974.

Democrooks keep filth like Ted Kennedy, who killed a woman, in the Senate instead of PRISON where anyone else would have gone.

Moore had a lot of short comings and antics but anyone YOU consider to be eatshit crazy is trying to steer the federal government from adopting the same policies of Venezuela you would endorse.
That is where Bannon comes in as he tries to destroy the Republican Party and rebuild it in his own image

Not many Roy Moores out there but there are not many states that Trump won by 28 percent either

Bannon only has to put up candidates who are slightly creepy or bizarre and Republicans will lose a borderline state

Arizona is not thrilled with Trump. He won by 5 percent and his support has eroded.

In my opinion, Arizona and Nevada are the only two states the Dems have a shot at flipping next year. Heller does not seem to be very popular here in Nevada so I wouldn't be surprised if he loses to Jackie Rosen who is running against him. The only way he'll be saved is if Trump's reputation improves dramatically between now and next November. Arizona, while right leaning, is only marginally Republican so with an open seat the Democrats could absolutely win in the right electoral environment.

Not really. At this point, there are five seats up for grabs. Indiana, Nevada, Arizona, Missouri, and Tennessee. I would give Democrats the edge in Tennessee and Nevada.

Arizona is the state that most resembles Alabama. Kelli Ward is a fruitcake Roy Moore candidate. However McSally is a moderate Democrat with a fairy tale history unlike Jones.

wet,

or

upload_2017-12-16_11-46-39.jpeg

Alabama is an open state where both parties can vote in a primary. Angry dirty tricks democrats mobilized and voted for a flawed candidate to replace the incumbent when they knew they could smear him with 40 year old allegations. It was a slick trick and you can bet your ass democrats that can't win an election in the open will try any underhanded tactic as long as they have the mainstream media to back them up with fake news.

What Bullshit

Stupid Breitbart Republicans pushed Creepy Roy over an electable Luther Strange
The key will be whether Breitbart and Bannon can pull their magic in another state
Your anti-white racism has already doomed your party.

Forum List

Back