These people Vote

We're doomed. They make decisions I'm forced to live by.

The Future of MORONS who will hold PHD's graduating as the biggest leftist liberal assholes society has ever seen 100,000 tution dollars later.

• This month, Justice Anthony Kennedy announced he would be retiring from the Supreme Court of the United States, giving President Donald Trump an opportunity to nominate a potential replacement.
  • Despite the fact that Trump’s decision was still days away from being finalized, students unanimously condemned Trump’s move, harshly criticizing the president’s nonexistent nominee.

I'll bet a silver bar (or a Hershey bar -- their choice) that these are the same people on this site who automatically dismiss any news story Infowars links to without even clicking the link.

They choose the blue pill. They choose the candy over silver.

We're doomed. They make decisions I'm forced to live by.

The Future of MORONS who will hold PHD's graduating as the biggest leftist liberal assholes society has ever seen 100,000 tution dollars later.

• This month, Justice Anthony Kennedy announced he would be retiring from the Supreme Court of the United States, giving President Donald Trump an opportunity to nominate a potential replacement.
  • Despite the fact that Trump’s decision was still days away from being finalized, students unanimously condemned Trump’s move, harshly criticizing the president’s nonexistent nominee.

I'll bet a silver bar (or a Hershey bar -- their choice) that these are the same people on this site who automatically dismiss any news story Infowars links to without even clicking the link.

They choose the blue pill. They choose the candy over silver.

And the more you watch idiots like this, speak to idiots like this be it in person, message boards they really do hekp to solidify the fact that their stupidity is this real makes one realize just how far this nation has fallen.

DUMBING DOWN AMERICA is the entire plan, it's written in black and white can be hread , was written long bevore any of this American take down even began. Which that in itself should tell people OMG look what it says and this was how many years ago lol, but no their stupidity has thems saying " that's fake" who needs history, that's a conspiracy...... Oh you get the bs lines they feed us.

God help this Country stupidity is only the grain of sand causing this destruction.

These are the same ones who are in the video and they wonder why we call Trump haters IDIOTS.

36712482_409557352869185_4521522040565399552_n.jpg

and yes they really do have these crying closets.

upload_2018-7-8_10-54-39.png

Forum List

Back