These People are in Positions of Power to Influence Youth. Disgraceful

did you feel the same way when conservatives called obama "hitler" and called HITLARY "hitler" or was that different?
you are so full of shit
there was nothing like what they say about Trump the same about Obama
DitirktXcAIZcn1.jpg
obama_racist_image1.jpg
View attachment 275955
images

How much do you want... But the big difference is Trump is an Asshole
hahahahhahahah
NOTHING like what they say or as much about Trump

Well Trump is the guy who praises dictators and despots...
He continually lies... What do you expect...

Trump tries to flatter our enemies instead of going to war with them. Which one would you prefer???

hmmmm.....flatter your enemies instead of going to war.....

do you really think that is the better way?

if so.....perhaps conservatives could flatter liberals instead of going to war with them.....

No, and to write that nonsense is pure partisan bullshit on your part.

Many that voted for Trump was just sick of the nonsense in D.C. and voted that clown in and I still believe that Trump run for President was a publicity stunt that went wrong!

As for the American voter if you believe Trump voters are Nazis then you should never object to some radical nutter calling you a Stalinist loving Commie, right?

Don't care what lame excuse they might try to use to explain their stupid vote for Trump. It was a stupid choice.Trying to defend his actions is even more stupid.

And yet you voted for Clinton, so which voter should be consider stupid?

I'm pretty sure 25 years of lies about Clinton has something to do with your opinion.

Lies?

More it had to do with what Wikileaks released, so are you claiming what Wikileaks released were lies?

You know better than that...

Also funny how Hillary was supposed to be the champion of the woman movement and breaking the glass barrier but boy did she hate those women her husband cheated with!

No, my dislike for Hillary is from facts and not lies...

So other than Wikileaks, and the fact that she didn't dump her husband when he fooled around, you don't have anything else against her? Be careful with your response. They might take your right winger card if you don't give the correct answer.

I am as much of a rightwinger as you are a Trump voter!

Remember this and the fact is had Hillary Clinton won the Electoral College we would have had years of Gowdy going on and on about how Hillary need to be impeached.

Also Hillary was good friends with Trump and seeing I love Trump as much as I love you, well Hillary had no business being President!

you are so full of shit
there was nothing like what they say about Trump the same about Obama
DitirktXcAIZcn1.jpg
obama_racist_image1.jpg
View attachment 275955
images

hahahahhahahah

Trump tries to flatter our enemies instead of going to war with them. Which one would you prefer???

if so.....perhaps conservatives could flatter liberals instead of going to war with them.....

Trump has never said nice things about liberals before? I remember when he first got in and wanted to work out a deal with the Democrats. He invited them over for a bowling party in the White House.

All you can do is try. It beats going to war. Trump is not a guy that likes war, and Trump is usually not a guy that throws the first punch. He's more of a reactionary.

So when steps one, two, and three don't work out, only then proceed to step for which gets ugly. I think given what a lot of Democrats have said about him with this Hitler talk, racist talk, and all the other insults they've thrown at him, he is learning you can't be nice with Democrats.

DitirktXcAIZcn1.jpg
obama_racist_image1.jpg
View attachment 275955
images

hahahahhahahah

actually conservatives attacked obama with lies and false accusations just as much as liberals tell the truth about trump.

how is the media reporting some deranged thing trump actually says the same as the conservative media making up lies about hillary selling babies out of pizza shops?

trump ACTUALLY mocked veterans
trump ACTUALLY gave the thumbs up sign with a baby orphaned in a massacre
trump actually said "grab them by the pussy"

hillary NEVER sold babies out of pizza shops.

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

If you don't like negative stuff being reported about Trump, you should tell him to quit doing such stupid stuff.

It doesn't matter what Trump does or doesn't do. The MSM is an extension of the Democrat party, and their only concern is to beat the Republicans.

Unknown.jpeg

DitirktXcAIZcn1.jpg
obama_racist_image1.jpg
View attachment 275955
images

hahahahhahahah

Trump has never said nice things about liberals before? I remember when he first got in and wanted to work out a deal with the Democrats. He invited them over for a bowling party in the White House.

All you can do is try. It beats going to war. Trump is not a guy that likes war, and Trump is usually not a guy that throws the first punch. He's more of a reactionary.

So when steps one, two, and three don't work out, only then proceed to step for which gets ugly. I think given what a lot of Democrats have said about him with this Hitler talk, racist talk, and all the other insults they've thrown at him, he is learning you can't be nice with Democrats.

That spoiled pig can't be nice because he never learned how.

hahahahhahahah

actually conservatives attacked obama with lies and false accusations just as much as liberals tell the truth about trump.

how is the media reporting some deranged thing trump actually says the same as the conservative media making up lies about hillary selling babies out of pizza shops?

trump ACTUALLY mocked veterans
trump ACTUALLY gave the thumbs up sign with a baby orphaned in a massacre
trump actually said "grab them by the pussy"

hillary NEVER sold babies out of pizza shops.

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

If you don't like negative stuff being reported about Trump, you should tell him to quit doing such stupid stuff.

It doesn't matter what Trump does or doesn't do. The MSM is an extension of the Democrat party, and their only concern is to beat the Republicans.

View attachment 276076

I understand you believe that, but you're wrong.

It isn't fair or accurate to say that Trump and his peons are like Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Stalin or Mao.

They're a whole new type of modern American fascist.

hahahahhahahah

That spoiled pig can't be nice because he never learned how.

He's nice most of the time until somebody attacks him first. Then he gets nasty, just like with the MSM.

They loved him in the primaries until he won, then they turned on him like hornets nest because he was up against their hand picked candidate. To them, he became enemy number one.

Forum List

Back