These kids need to be tased too!

dread

Mar 5, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=106016

"Nine third grade students suspended at Center Elementary in Waycross for an alleged plot to attack their teacher.

"This plot was uncovered at the point that something dangerous was brought to the school," says Lt. Dwayne Caswell with Waycross Police.

Police say the students were hatching a plan to harm their teacher Friday morning. They even brought items from home to carry out the plan.

"They had a broken steak knife, a crystal paper weight, toy handcuffs, several items and tape and stuff," says Lt. Caswell.

Early Tuesday, the Waycross Police Department released photos of some of those items. They include the knife, handcuffs, and gloves."

Wow, nice school they go to. Probably some liberal arts school where the kids don't get punished, they have time out.

"Nine third grade students suspended at Center Elementary in Waycross for an alleged plot to attack their teacher.

"This plot was uncovered at the point that something dangerous was brought to the school," says Lt. Dwayne Caswell with Waycross Police.

Police say the students were hatching a plan to harm their teacher Friday morning. They even brought items from home to carry out the plan.

"They had a broken steak knife, a crystal paper weight, toy handcuffs, several items and tape and stuff," says Lt. Caswell.

Early Tuesday, the Waycross Police Department released photos of some of those items. They include the knife, handcuffs, and gloves."

Tase their parents while your at it.

Tase their parents while your at it.

:clap2:

I guess I must be jaded. This kind of crap will keep going on and on if parents dont take reponsibility for what goes into their childs head. I know Gunny and others think that one can not possible be in their kids heads at all times and this is true. That being said I dont think parents need to feed the beast by buying more 'Grand Theft Auto' video games, or allow them to "pimp their bimbo's" out online either.

I mean it is pretty sick when alll the kids had so much thought put into this that one kid even had the assignment of blood spill cleanup duty. UGH!

This isn't a case for tasing IMO. If they where threatening with the knife in their hand and didn't drop it, then it might be a case. But it was found in a backpack. Unlike the other case where she was still a threat.

As far as who to charge. I would charge the parents as well. They should know what their little angel is up to and what's in their back packs.

This isn't a case for tasing IMO. If they where threatening with the knife in their hand and didn't drop it, then it might be a case. But it was found in a backpack. Unlike the other case where she was still a threat.

As far as who to charge. I would charge the parents as well. They should know what their little angel is up to and what's in their back packs.

You always did like to be too nice and wait till the last second before you would do anything.

How does waiting( for them to do something REALLY bad) teach the child what they did was wrong? They are too old for spankings.

You always did like to be too nice and wait till the last second before you would do anything.

How does waiting( for them to do something REALLY bad) teach the child what they did was wrong? They are too old for spankings.

I think this class was a special class for kids with behavioral and learning disabilities. If I remember the story right, it is not even clear that all of the kids understood that the intention was to hurt the teacher. It is crazy stuff, but they are only 7-8 old kids.

My mother didn't think 3rd grade was too old for spanking.

I think this class was a special class for kids with behavioral and learning disabilities. If I remember the story right, it is not even clear that all of the kids understood that the intention was to hurt the teacher. It is crazy stuff, but they are only 7-8 old kids.

Why does everyone want to give a free pass for bad behaviour?

:clap2:

I guess I must be jaded. This kind of crap will keep going on and on if parents dont take reponsibility for what goes into their childs head. I know Gunny and others think that one can not possible be in their kids heads at all times and this is true. That being said I dont think parents need to feed the beast by buying more 'Grand Theft Auto' video games, or allow them to "pimp their bimbo's" out online either.

I mean it is pretty sick when alll the kids had so much thought put into this that one kid even had the assignment of blood spill cleanup duty. UGH!

And other than your own personal distaste for Grand Theft Auto and "pimping bimbos" what relationship would those things have to this particular case?

Links, please.

They caught them before they did anything. Again... If they had pulled the knife out and where an immediate threat, then maybe tasing would be an option. But they where busted before that point.

And why do you say they are too old for spanking? They are 8-10 yrs old. Maybe that's exactly what they need. Maybe if they had gotten more before this they wouldn't of done this.

And other than your own personal distaste for Grand Theft Auto and "pimping bimbos" what relationship would those things have to this particular case?

Links, please.

You cant look up things on the internet on your own. Are you THAT feeble?

I surmise from your post that you think violent video games are just peachy keen for kids to learn and hone their skills as criminals? Or do you just want to justify YOUR inability to contol your own kids?

You picked a good name for yourself, dread. I can't help but think you're just playing at being a hysterical right winger...you seem to fear elementary kids more than you fear terrorists.

You cant look up things on the internet on your own. Are you THAT feeble?

I surmise from your post that you think violent video games are just peachy keen for kids to learn and hone their skills as criminals? Or do you just want to justify YOUR inability to contol your own kids?

I am capable of looking things up that are RELEVANT, cookie. A trolling poster, spewing unrelated and irrelevant things doesn't make me feel the need to extend the effort.

I offered no opinion about violent video games. I simply asked that you justify relating them to this incident. Is that a problem for you? You know, coming up with a rational relationship between things? Or is everything just bunched up in your widdle damaged brain?

As for my CHILD (singular) he does just fine. Thank you for asking. And when the circumstances warrant, I am more than happy to play bragging parent. But do let us know when you feel like making some more wild leaps of the imagination.

I am capable of looking things up that are RELEVANT, cookie. A trolling poster, spewing unrelated and irrelevant things doesn't make me feel the need to extend the effort.

I offered no opinion about violent video games. I simply asked that you justify relating them to this incident. Is that a problem for you? You know, coming up with a rational relationship between things? Or is everything just bunched up in your widdle damaged brain?

As for my CHILD (singular) he does just fine. Thank you for asking. And when the circumstances warrant, I am more than happy to play bragging parent. But do let us know when you feel like making some more wild leaps of the imagination.

You mean like the wild leap of imagination about how Swamp Fox never had any military experience?

And if you can not connect the dots as to the correlation of violent video games, what goes on in a kids head, and how they act things that they see out, then maybe you are unqualified to be a parent!

You mean like the wild leap of imagination about how Swamp Fox never had any military experience?

And if you can not connect the dots as to the correlation of violent video games, what goes on in a kids head, and how they act things that they see out, then maybe you are unqualified to be a parent!

So, in other words, you've got nothing. Cool...

But do tell us about Swamp Fox's military experience.... please.

We're waiting with bated breath.

3rd graders too old for spanking???? Their like 8 years old. That's prime spanking age. IMO...lol

You picked a good name for yourself, dread. I can't help but think you're just playing at being a hysterical right winger...you seem to fear elementary kids more than you fear terrorists.

Actually that IS my name...

And if you dont fear the state of our future then all hope is lost for you. Sorry but talking to people doesnt get the job done. Telling them to 'please stop or else' only proves that you too are unqualified to raise our future of society.

Forum List

Back