These Islamic regimes run smoothly!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
** Yay, let's shoot 10 year old boys in the back! Is this allowable according to the Qu'ran? **

Iran forces quell massive uprising

Iranian Supreme Revolutionary Guard forces under the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei reportedly killed a 10-year-old boy in the country's minority Baloch region yesterday, touching off a massive uprising against the Islamic regime countered by a deadly crackdown and imposition of martial law, according to sources on the scene.

Amid burning banks, stores and government offices, at least 30 Baloch protesters are dead and 80 injured in the southeastern city of Saravan near the Pakistani border, said Malek Meerdora, who immigrated to Canada from the city in 1993.

Meerdora told WorldNetDaily the Iranian government has attempted to shut off communication from the city, but he has been in contact with sources there via satellite telephone and the Internet.

He said soldiers approached the 10-year-old, Haroun Balochzahi, and grabbed his bike from him, insisting on a bribe. The boy did not speak Farsi, the majority language, and responded by biting a soldier and running. The youth was shelled with bullets in front of people on the streets and died on the spot, Meerdora said, prompting an immediate reaction.

In an unusual display of resistance to the hard-line, cleric-led regime, a crowd set a military jeep on fire and began beating the soldiers, Meerdora said.

Later, at about 1:30 p.m., thousands of Balochs, including many from surrounding cities, began to congregate on the streets in protest.

Revolutionary Guard soldiers opened fire on the crowd, hitting up to 80 people, witnesses claimed.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35967

get used to more of these stories coming out.

As younger people rebel against a religion led regime and want democracy for themselves, the violence will increase.

If starting democracy in the middle east was the intention all along, I sure hope everyone gets ready for a bumpy ride.

I'm sure most who see a 10 year old boy being shot in the back would agree that ridding the world of these regimes is a step in the right direction.

That is pretty sad, but yes, probably a daily thing.

DKsuddeth - it's not Michael Bolton, I know I know now, it's the guy fromt the movie the Lost Boys - the only appearance was in the beginning on the boardwalk, the singer, he had long hair, HUGE Muscles!!! this is it!!!!! Jim, Dan, I know you both saw this movie, tell me DK doesn't look like this guy!!!!? and DK, under no means is that an insult!!!!!!!!!!

DKsuddeth - it's not Michael Bolton, I know I know now, it's the guy fromt the movie the Lost Boys - the only appearance was in the beginning on the boardwalk, the singer, he had long hair, HUGE Muscles!!! this is it!!!!! Jim, Dan, I know you both saw this movie, tell me DK doesn't look like this guy!!!!? and DK, under no means is that an insult!!!!!!!!!!

Now we're talking about one of my favorite movies of all time. You're talking about the singer (I believe). The one who was putting on the concert when Jason Patric and Cory Haim first went to the boardwalk. YES, that picture does resemble 'him'.

Where is that damn drooling smiley when ya need it, Jim?

Forum List

Back