These guys here are not republicans, they are racists

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by IM2, Sep 4, 2018.

1. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,706
    I'm a fully grown ass man so I can decide which questions I want to answer and know which questions are stupidly asked for no reason.

2. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,706
    No they aren't junior and you cannot produce evidence that it is happening. And when I say that I mean racial discrimination against whites as a race.

The only human rights violations that have occurred in South Africa was apartheid.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,739
    You are a fully grown ass man who would rather play childish games than amswer straight forward questions. Obnoxious

4. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59,103
    LOL you think we believe that shit? :lol:

5. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    #TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, my friend. Did you discuss with your Kansas SOS friend WHO is largely responsible for creating POVERTY when they INTENTIONALLY introduce our Nation's most precious and cherished assets to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!?
    toya graham POVERTY.jpg
    T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E_Michael_Singleton.jpg

Did you discuss with your Kansas SOS friend MENTAL ILLNESS, as well as identifying the reasons WHY large numbers of freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believe they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

(See my USMB Sig for more info about PRO BLACK minded Americans)

My friend, did you discuss with your Kansas SOS friend the TRUE meaning of the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept?

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

Did you discuss with your Kansas SOS friend ways for convincing large numbers of black or American mothers of African descent that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotionally well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors?

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

oya maat tommy sotomayor oprah winfrey.jpg

During a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

Focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

YouTube search terms: 'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor discuss SYSTEMIC CHILD ABUSE'

YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Dear American People Will Ending Racism.jpg

Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

6. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,446
    There are no BIGGER RACISTS and RACE PIMPS than those in the democrap party and it's democrat propaganda wing... and you fuckers don't even try and hide it...

https://nypost.com/2018/08/02/new-york-times-stands-by-editorial-board-hire-despite-racist-tweets/

7. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,706
    Yeah, I know. I'm in a forum full of republicans speaking racism in almost every section but democrats are the racists. Yeah, that's the ticket. Nominate some blacks for national leadership in your party then come talk.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,706
    Avery, just shut the fuck up.

9. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,446
    Your comment is about as EMPTY and VAPID of anything other than GAS it's PATHETIC.

Try again... try not to sound like such a generic FOOL trying to spew some inane bull shit.