These guys here are not republicans, they are racists

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by IM2, Sep 4, 2018.

1. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,771
    I don't answer purposefully posted dumb questions.

2. Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,820
    Being Republican doesn't make one conservative. In fact, some of the most rabid statists I know are Republican.

You got it right about how conservatism is supposed to be, IM2, so agreed there.

Entitlements aren't rights, though. In fact, the government is the most biased entity on the planet in that regard. Just by the fact that they take and redistribute wealth to specific racial groups is biased.

Now, if you said equality in Legal justice, that's something else. That's a right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Taz

Taz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,636
    Maybe you were asking for money for something shit. Knowing you, that's probably it.

4. BookShaka

BookShaka VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,824
    Sadly I don’t believe IM2 has the mental capacity to understand any of this, either that or he’s completely out of touch with reality... and I don’t say this to be mean.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Liberty777

Liberty777 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +478
    You are a prime example of a beta male.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,329
    You are pretty old and you are not even double my age, that means I am not young. You are also part of the most racist generation of black people. I am meanwhile part of the most tolerant generation and I am more tolerant and humanitarian than most of my peers.

The reaction to the lynchings in South Africa more than indicate that the western world thinks it is ok to abuse, torture and kill white people, and meanwhile it should not be that hard for black people in South Africa to draw a line in the sand when it comes to lynching white children, regardless of how wronged they feel.

7. NewsVine_Mariyam

NewsVine_Mariyam VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,909
    Not to diminish the suffering of any human being but South African is NOT the United States and to hear you tell it the United States is practicing modern day institutional racism against whites in favor of blacks and that is simply not true.

The fact that you had to locate human right violations outside of the country tends to support the claims that have been made here that YOU have not been subjected to anti-white institutional racism in the United States if for no other reason than because it does not exist.

8. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,560
    Apparently you don’t answer because you can’t back up your statements or talk specifics. Grow up

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,329
    Oh but they are.

The same practices used in South Africa are used in America, the only difference is the current demographics.

Once I attempt to continue my family line and get married with more than 2 kids I will be crushed by the same policies and institutions and culture that would have crushed my parents if the country looked like it does today back when they raised me.

10. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,771
    Whites got entitlements by law for 188 years. No complaints. It's what made America great according to them. And the only reason whites argue against entitlements now is they have to share them.

• Funny Funny x 1