These guys here are not republicans, they are racists

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by IM2, Sep 4, 2018.

1. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,191
    These white racists put a stain on other whites that have nothing to do with racism. republican or democrat, liberal or conservative. These guys aren't conservatives, they are racists. A conservative wants smaller government and we can have that discussion about what programs need to be cut or reduced without all this racist shit. A real conservative does that. I live in a conservative state and have had discussions with high up conservative political leaders who are also for racial fairness. So these guys are not conservatives.

Kansas is a republican state, and one of my friends was once secretary of state. A republican. But that person was for decent education and equal rights for all races. This person was supporting our organizations fight to get equal funding from the city, county and state for organizations working in the black community. These guys here are not republicans. The current republican party is not republican. It hasn't been for over 50 years. They are racists who have hijacked the party in order to erase equal opportunities for non whites and women.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,214
    Who exactly are “these guys”?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,191
    Stop asking dumb questions. You know exactly what's being referred to .

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,673
    Meanwhile Bill Clinton is sitting next to Farrakhan at Aretha Franklin’s funeral....

And Obama is best buds with Farrakhan...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,191
    Here is a prime example of how the republican party has been hijacked by white racists. A young white kid who believes he is fighting for the preservation of the white race against genocide.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,219
    You are the perfect example of "you will find what you look for". You lift every rock and think there's a racist under every one, son. And so there is. Tough way to go through life, but that's on you. Thank Jesus it's not on me.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. NewsVine_Mariyam

NewsVine_Mariyam VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,507
    The only Republicans I know are not racists either, they are lively debaters though but generally respectful. They never get nasty with the females like so many here do. In other words, they have manners :)

On the other hand, I have encountered a couple online and almost all of them are proud to be assholes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,191
    If you actually think I go looking for racists, you need to check yourself into the asylum. I'm in a section of a discussion forum called race and racism, talking about race and racism while you, a white person, is in the same section talking about the same thing and you say what is quoted.

That's how childish and stupid some of you here are.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  9. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,219
    Oh no, I know you do. I also know that hanging around a forum like this is damaging for your soul and mine, on BOTH sides. I just read about how black people are genetically superior and all we have to do is wait for white people to die out. Of course white supremacists say the same thing.

Reading such things over and over is not harmless. It does damage. I wouldn't recommend it. Yet here you are again. Listen no lie--protect your soul. Hope it's not too late.

“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things and the God of peace will be with you” (Philippians 4:8).

10. Votto

Votto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,730

The difference between the GOP and DNC is, those in the GOP who might be racist get thrown under the bus, but those in the DNC continue on like nothing happened.

Case in point is the fact that no major political figures in the GOP are open racists, nor do they cohort with them. If they did, the media would destroy them. Conversely, Maxine Waters buddies up to Louis Farrakhan, a known anti-Semite and racist and the entire DNC just ignores it.

The hypocrisy is intolerable, and your refusal or inability to see it is baffling.

Another example is the GOP politician that said the word "monkey". He did not call anyone a monkey, he just used the term and all of a sudden he is suppose to be a racist. Meanwhile, someone like Harry Reid said that Obama won the election because he was light skinned and did not have a negro accent. and all is well with the world.

Disgusting.

And lastly, was it not the DNC whose e-mails were revealed showed that the DNC told all their operatives that the BLM movement was to be ignored? In fact, they called them terrorists and told them not to promise them anything, yet you continue this charade that the DNC is far less racist than the GOP?

Really?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1