These damn gas prices are hurting my wallet.

Gas prices will go down again once the summer is over.

Summer starts in about 30 days….

I don't see how this relates to my comment. Lol. What are you? A calendar?

Give it some thought…

I said gas prices will go down again once summer is over. I believe that is true. What your post has to do with that, I have no idea.

Well the price has gone up before the summer has started…

Now the logic you’re endorsing is that summer causes the price to rise and once it’s gone, the price goes down.

Obviously since the price has gone up without the advent of summer, your assumption that summer caused the increase is faulty.

Well then why do gas prices rise every year at around Memorial Day and then go back down at the end of the summer season?

Grump’s threads all end up with him cussing someone out….anyone else notice that?
People get treated with the level of respect they show me.
There are MANY people on here who I have never cursed out or been an asshole towards.

You get what you give....

So you talk about tampons in asses and stuff? Wow. Impressive person you are! Lol!
Doing my best to trigger your dumbass to see where it leads....

You aren't nearly smart enough. Lol. Talking about shoving tampons in asses says a lot more about you than it does about me, buddy! :D

Grump’s threads all end up with him cussing someone out….anyone else notice that?
There are MANY people on here who I have never cursed out or been an asshole towards.

So you talk about tampons in asses and stuff? Wow. Impressive person you are! Lol!

The rent is too damn high!! :113:

I don’t feel the gas price crunch as much now that I live in the city. I haven’t put over 5,000 miles on my car in about 8 years. It’s pretty awesome.

Since I retired I dont drive near as much.
My 2016 Tundra hasn't hit the 10k mark yet.
But it's gonna suck when I go fill it up this afternoon with it's 38 gallon tank.
At $2.55 it'll cost me about a hundred bucks.

You aren't nearly smart enough. Lol. Talking about shoving tampons in asses says a lot more about you than it does about me, buddy! :D
I am a vocally vulgar person. It's just who I am. Not always rude but always vulgar.

And FYI I filed for both of my divorces. That is why I'm single. My choice.

I feel a teensy bit sorry for you. A teensy tiny bit. You are certainly not THAT deserving of pity, I suspect, however. I do understand how it must be frustrating for you, but you know you could always go "green." :D Electric vehicles, electric powered equipment.

I don’t feel the gas price crunch as much now that I live in the city. I haven’t put over 5,000 miles on my car in about 8 years. It’s pretty awesome.

But it's gonna suck when I go fill it up this afternoon with it's 38 gallon tank.
Ours is about 2.76 here.

Ours is about 2.76 here.

As long as I dont haul the side x side up to the lake a tank will last me over a month.

I feel a teensy bit sorry for you. A teensy tiny bit. You are certainly not THAT deserving of pity, I suspect, however. I do understand how it must be frustrating for you, but you know you could always go "green." :D Electric vehicles, electric powered equipment.
All of my equipment is battery operated except for traditional tools like compressors and big saws.
Going green in a large truck is not an option. I haul a lot of weight and even have to add extra leafs & overload shocks to all trucks when I buy them.

Keep your pity

All of my equipment is battery operated except for traditional tools like compressors and big saws.
Going green in a large truck is not an option. I haul a lot of weight and even have to add extra leafs & overload shocks to all trucks when I buy them.

Keep your pity

Well, tis the season for higher gas prices. Maybe it's higher this year, but higher gas prices when the nicer weather comes is nothing out of the ordinary. I am sure the prices will be lower by the winter time. This has been the way it has always been in my area. Prices for gas are high in the summer and low in the winter.

I am spending in excess of 800.00 per month on this shit. I know prices usually spike right before summer but these prices are absurd.

What is the reason?

Holiday pricing...it always happens.
You can thank your government for always - always -always ignoring price hiking by oil companies.
REGARDLESS of what party is on power.

When you consider what gasoline has to go through to become gasoline, we should be thankful it doesn't cost a lot more than it does.

When you consider what gasoline has to go through to become gasoline, we should be thankful it doesn't cost a lot more than it does.

Gallon per gallon...wrong. Sorry.
Percentage wise, oil companies don't make huge profits. About 10%.
It's the volume.
The 5 top firms earn, in profits, after all expenses paid an average of $260,000 per minute.
That doesn't count the profits of distributors, logistics, storage, port handling and finally the lowly sellers.
And also doesn't count the profits made by investors.
There is massive profits in gasoline.

Gallon per gallon...wrong. Sorry.
Percentage wise, oil companies don't make huge profits. About 10%.
It's the volume.
The 5 top firms earn, in profits, after all expenses paid an average of $260,000 per minute.
That doesn't count the profits of distributors, logistics, storage, port handling and finally the lowly sellers.
And also doesn't count the profits made by investors.
There is massive profits in gasoline.

Y U leave the state and Fed out? They take close to a dollar right off the top of every gallon sold.

I am spending in excess of 800.00 per month on this shit. I know prices usually spike right before summer but these prices are absurd.

What is the reason?
Republicans finding a way to pay back big oil? It is interesting that it was last out of control with Bush..

What is the reason?
Russia and OPEC are curbing production to hopefully spike the price.
This is being done to help the Trump Administration. (And if you believe that then did you know the new Democrat slogan is "Drain The Swamp"?)

Will Russia & OPEC's Production Curb Continue?
I never mentioned Trump
Never said you did.

Forum List

Back