These damn gas prices are hurting my wallet.

When you use as much fuel as I do you know when prices are absurdly high. I have to fill up 3 to 4 times a week. Last week we had a TWENTY CENT JUMP in one fucking day.

You may not notice if you dont fuel a lot but I do
Didn't you already fold those fuel prices into your pricing/fees? During the last huge bump in oil prices, when it was $3.98/p gallon, the lawn service hiked my lawn mowing fees from $50 to $65, citing the outrageous spike in gas prices. Everyone who had to drive to get here was tacking on a 'fuel charge.' Then it went back down to $2/p gallon and the lawn service never reduced its rates. A lot of companies never stopped the fuel charge. So if it goes back up to $4, they're all set. You're not?

That is what MOST business owners do. They include the price of fuel in their quotes for a job.
You have no idea what you are talking about twit.

Bullshit. My boyfriend is a contractor and he knows all about the construction industry. They charge their clients for estimated fuel costs. Those costs are INCLUDED in the quote for the job.
As stated it depends on the job. You can not just willy nilly raise prices assuming all your competition is. Living in a large metropolitan area has steep competition.
You do not know what you're talking about

Well, then, pay the price! I don't know what it is you want people to tell you!

More ignorant shit.

Oil is traded world wide and that dictates the price not individual suppliers

Oh well, I guess you had better start sending letters and emails to those in charge of the oil! God forbid you are paying 55 cents more per gallon!

Incredibly daft comment.
Oil prices effect everything from the price of produce to the price of the stuff you get from Amazon.com. Consumer gas prices are more problematic since nobody has a contract with Exxon. Large companies with fleets have contract prices that lock in a set price regardless of rises.

What is incredibly daft? Then he will have to go out of business, I suppose. He has two choices. Pay or don't pay.
Listen ya dingbat, unless you have NEVER in your life complained about something as a consumer you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop talking out of your ass.

Why don't you stop bitching and starting stupid bitchy threads all the time, ya dingbat snowflake!
What the fuck are you going on about? Feel free to link to my whiney threads that I post all the time.
You're just a pissed off twatwaffle.
Stop spamming this thread if it bothers you so much

Gas prices will go down again once the summer is over.

Summer starts in about 30 days….

I don't see how this relates to my comment. Lol. What are you? A calendar?

Give it some thought…

I said gas prices will go down again once summer is over. I believe that is true. What your post has to do with that, I have no idea.

Well the price has gone up before the summer has started…

Now the logic you’re endorsing is that summer causes the price to rise and once it’s gone, the price goes down.

Obviously since the price has gone up without the advent of summer, your assumption that summer caused the increase is faulty.

Oh well, I guess you had better start sending letters and emails to those in charge of the oil! God forbid you are paying 55 cents more per gallon!

Incredibly daft comment.
Oil prices effect everything from the price of produce to the price of the stuff you get from Amazon.com. Consumer gas prices are more problematic since nobody has a contract with Exxon. Large companies with fleets have contract prices that lock in a set price regardless of rises.

What is incredibly daft? Then he will have to go out of business, I suppose. He has two choices. Pay or don't pay.
Listen ya dingbat, unless you have NEVER in your life complained about something as a consumer you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop talking out of your ass.

Why don't you stop bitching and starting stupid bitchy threads all the time, ya dingbat snowflake!
What the fuck are you going on about? Feel free to link to my whiney threads that I post all the time.

So, then you either pay the price at the pump or you lose your business. Those are your choices.

Didn't you already fold those fuel prices into your pricing/fees? During the last huge bump in oil prices, when it was $3.98/p gallon, the lawn service hiked my lawn mowing fees from $50 to $65, citing the outrageous spike in gas prices. Everyone who had to drive to get here was tacking on a 'fuel charge.' Then it went back down to $2/p gallon and the lawn service never reduced its rates. A lot of companies never stopped the fuel charge. So if it goes back up to $4, they're all set. You're not?

That is what MOST business owners do. They include the price of fuel in their quotes for a job.

Bullshit. My boyfriend is a contractor and he knows all about the construction industry. They charge their clients for estimated fuel costs. Those costs are INCLUDED in the quote for the job.
As stated it depends on the job. You can not just willy nilly raise prices assuming all your competition is. Living in a large metropolitan area has steep competition.

I don't want people to tell me anything dummy. I wanted to vent a frustration and you came in here with a dried tampon in your ass acting like a bitch.

Give it some thought…

I said gas prices will go down again once summer is over. I believe that is true. What your post has to do with that, I have no idea.

Now the logic you’re endorsing is that summer causes the price to rise and once it’s gone, the price goes down.

Obviously since the price has gone up without the advent of summer, your assumption that summer caused the increase is faulty.

Happens every single year. Gas prices rise every summer and then go down after the season of vacationing is over.

I don't want people to tell me anything dummy. I wanted to vent a frustration and you came in here with a dried tampon in your ass acting like a bitch.

You are just disgusting. No wonder you are single. Eww. Gross. You vent all the time around here, whether you be drunk or straight.

Incredibly daft comment.

So, then you either pay the price at the pump or you lose your business. Those are your choices.
No shit sherlock. The only smart thing you've said in the thread.

I await your links for my constant whiney threads.

Give it some thought…

It always goes up around Memorial Day weekend. EVERY SINGLE YEAR this happens.

You are just disgusting. No wonder you are single. Eww. Gross. You vent all the time around here, whether you be drunk or straight.
Poor baby.

MOVE ON THEN DUMBASS

No shit sherlock. The only smart thing you've said in the thread.

I await your links for my constant whiney threads.

All of your "I'm drunk and somebody pay attention to me" threads? No thanks. :D

In many European countries, they pay more than DOUBLE what we pay at the pump. Keep that shit in mind when you are bitching.

In Europe, they drive about as much in a year as we do in a month. Big difference!

What about people who own companies, like landscaping business or construction business? You have to travel and you have to fuel up all of your equipment too.

Why? Are you agreeing with me in your own bizarre way?

It doesn't impact their budget as much.

Gas prices ALWAYS go up in the summertime. That is the time when people are doing their most traveling, so of course, they are going to raise the prices at the pumps!
See this is where you can tell when people are paying attention.

Prices are not this high because of summer.

Gas prices climb to four-year high in time for Memorial Day weekend

You're correct, prices have steadily been going up for the past 3 months and have nothing to do with summer except they do change over to summer grade but does not raise the prices as much as some think. An unstable ME and nixing Iran deal also plays a role.

Grump’s threads all end up with him cussing someone out….anyone else notice that?
People get treated with the level of respect they show me.
There are MANY people on here who I have never cursed out or been an asshole towards.

You get what you give....

Every single year, we hear the same thing. Gas prices are rising! The Sky is Falling! Yet, the prices always seem to go back down during the winter when less people are traveling and vacationing.

Grump’s threads all end up with him cussing someone out….anyone else notice that?
There are MANY people on here who I have never cursed out or been an asshole towards.

So you talk about tampons in asses and stuff? Wow. Impressive person you are! Lol!

So you talk about tampons in asses and stuff? Wow. Impressive person you are! Lol!
Doing my best to trigger your dumbass to see where it leads....

Forum List

Back