These damn gas prices are hurting my wallet.

I am spending in excess of 800.00 per month on this shit. I know prices usually spike right before summer but these prices are absurd.

What is the reason?
Russia and OPEC are curbing production to hopefully spike the price.
This is being done to help the Trump Administration. (And if you believe that then did you know the new Democrat slogan is "Drain The Swamp"?)

Will Russia & OPEC's Production Curb Continue?
I never mentioned Trump
Never said you did.
great signature dude...lol

Believe me, I drive because I HAVE to. If I didn't have to drive, that would be great. It is SO aggravating. Lol. Yesterday, I was pulling into the mall, and this lady was coming out going in the WRONG direction and coming right at me. There was a median there too! She had to turn around and come back. Dumbass could have killed me if not for my cat-like reflexes. :D

You must do a lot of driving.
I do.
My last 2 contracted jobs were an hour and a half out of the city. The next is a 3 week job also an hour away.

Shit is aggravating
When you walk away from an Iran deal that the Iranians are complying with, and your European allies do not want to walk away from the deal, while this is an oil rich country, what do you expect?

The average person really can't do much of anything except for take more public transportation or to use an alternative energy source which just is not feasible for most people.
I would agree with most of this. When I spend months at my overseas, very affordable rental, I am met with very affordable subways that can take me to any corner of the city which contain a population of about seven million people. Before I paid off all my vehicles, I was spending roughly twelve hundred a month for ins. payments, gas, and maintenance. My transportation costs using the subway for a month, wouldn't even touch a hundred a month.

That said, if all the big cities made that investment to go the subway route, look how it would save the consumers in those big cities?

Too bad that the big oil lobby and its control over the consumer, aren't interested in saving the consumer any money. Just keep burning that high priced gas.

Summer starts in about 30 days….

I don't see how this relates to my comment. Lol. What are you? A calendar?

Give it some thought…

I said gas prices will go down again once summer is over. I believe that is true. What your post has to do with that, I have no idea.

Well the price has gone up before the summer has started…

Now the logic you’re endorsing is that summer causes the price to rise and once it’s gone, the price goes down.

Obviously since the price has gone up without the advent of summer, your assumption that summer caused the increase is faulty.

Well then why do gas prices rise every year at around Memorial Day and then go back down at the end of the summer season?

Dear, do some research…

Prices have been going up for a month or so…but the spike started about the same time Trump pulled out of the deal with Iran, setting us on a path to conflict….

gasbuddy.com

Forum List

Back