These boney bodies are ugly.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
A woman is supposed to have curves, not look like a damn boy. You know..a waist. Curvy hips. I don't get why these chicks think they are all that when their bodies are straight up and down. No dips. No sways in the small of the back or from waist to hip, no anything. Just a stick.

Thusly, an example of one ugly body:

heidi klum...front and back. Note the no ass.

Heidi-Klum-Bikini-Pictures-Palm-Beach.jpg

cameron diaz

Cameron-Diaz-Bikini-25-382x560.jpg

kate hudson

Kate-Hudson-Bikini-Beach-LA-Pictures.jpg

Below is a WOMAN'S body. CURVES. A defined waist. No boy body here.

rw07.jpg

zl6x8j-l.jpg

13690554013_80e027e0e8.jpg

Of course they do.
I was just saying I don't get how these really boney women think they look good. Saw a commercial on tv with heidi prancing around in her bra and undies and she is a damn stick! Hence, the thread.

But I am going to bed now, so.....I'm taking my wrinkly but bodacious butt off to night night land, lol.

Of course they do.
I was just saying I don't get how these really boney women think they look good. Saw a commercial on tv with heidi prancing around in her bra and undies and she is a damn stick! Hence, the thread.

But I am going to bed now, so.....I'm taking my wrinkly but bodacious butt off to night night land, lol.
Im old too! But the yojng ones have curves in the right places, as your examples depict!

A woman is supposed to have curves, not look like a damn boy. You know..a waist. Curvy hips. I don't get why these chicks think they are all that when their bodies are straight up and down. No dips. No sways in the small of the back or from waist to hip, no anything. Just a stick.

cameron diaz

kate hudson

rw07.jpg

zl6x8j-l.jpg

I might have to take a break and go rub one out

-Geaux

Those aren't boney unless you compare them to the average American hefer. They do have narrow hips though so not so sexy. The ultra wide load doesn't look good to me either, those are two extremes.

Cameron Diaz makes me gag, andnyea I dont like women with a chizzeled abs look its too mannish 2me.

cameron diaz

kate hudson

rw07.jpg

zl6x8j-l.jpg

I agree but not everyone is born with a nice figure.
But I do agree that the first 2 should put on some weight or NOT wear a 2 piece!

still not great but a much more flattering look for her:

las-escenas-mas-calientes-de-cameron-diaz_6z6g.jpg

Kardashian is only thick because of surgery. Even her ass is fake. Looks like her ugly ass sister just got butt implants too.

I would rather have droopy tits and a flat ass than plastic or silicone.

Forum List

Back