These Are the Type of Liberal "Create Jobs" Morons Obama is Enabling...

They airports can and are doing it on their own...

More airports consider ditching TSA

And can do it cheaper and do it responsibly...

Imagine that deany-bub? :eek:

I was watching an interview with that pilot, "Scuddy" I think his name was. Considered a hero who brought down a plane in a river. Saved a lot of people's lives.

Seems he says it's much more dangerous to fly. Says his pension is completely gone and his co-pilot's salary was reduced by 40%.

And you think airlines who are doing anything they can to squeeze out an extra buck are going to "throw away" money on "security"? I told you not to fly without an oxygen mask. Now you have brain damage and you're drooling. I didn't bring any wipes so you will have to use your sleeve.

Scully. That was his name.
You are wrong and stupid. Because you are RDean.

Actually, it was Sully, which makes you a total tard. So he didn't lose his pension and his co-pilot's salary wasn't cut by 40% and airlines want to throw away money on security?

Here, you can listen to him here. Oops.

"Miracle on the Hudson" Pilot Supports Collective Bargaining Rights, Says "People Will Die" Without Better Airline Safety Standards

That was too easy.

Yea, let's get rid of "airport" screeners. That sounds safe.

Sure they can do it cheaper...gosh, they could pay minimum wage instead of the, what, $12-$15 an hour that the TSA pays...big whopping wages there eh?

They can cut further costs by not requiring extensive background checks. The airlines would be HAPPY to be the ones providing the security so that when it gets busy they can just rush people through the lines. Yeah, private security for the airlines would be SOOO much better. Hey, maybe Haliburton can do it...they're cheap. Watch out for those body scanners though, they might electrocute you...

Yea, let's get rid of "airport" screeners. That sounds safe.

Sure they can do it cheaper...gosh, they could pay minimum wage instead of the, what, $12-$15 an hour that the TSA pays...big whopping wages there eh?

They can cut further costs by not requiring extensive background checks. The airlines would be HAPPY to be the ones providing the security so that when it gets busy they can just rush people through the lines. Yeah, private security for the airlines would be SOOO much better. Hey, maybe Haliburton can do it...they're cheap. Watch out for those body scanners though, they might electrocute you...

And when they have an incident they will be sued, losing all the savings you think they would get.
Are you this stupid in real life? Or have you just been spending the last 18 years on mom's couch?

We need airline security. TSA ("Thousands Standing Around") isn't providing it though. They are providing theater and the spectacle of protection rather than actual protection.

I agree. But what's the best solution? To reform the TSA? Or to tell individual airports to handle it on their own?

This is a problem. You agree that TSA does nothing and yet, because you can't think of anything better, you would let a useless, wasteful, incompetent organisation stay around.
Why is that? Here's a clue. Fly El Al some time. You will learn everything you need from them.

And when they have an incident they will be sued, losing all the savings you think they would get.
Are you this stupid in real life? Or have you just been spending the last 18 years on mom's couch?

No, I spent 20 years serving my country and a year working for the TSA. Now I serve the tax paying citizens of my local county...you?

Companies plan on being sued (and often don't care). Ever read the "Three Little Pigs" memo? Try it...

BP Three Little Pigs Memo

Has the TSA ever stopped a single terrorist from boarding a plane? They are just another failed government program. Wouldn't having an armed marshal on board every flight be cheaper?
I haven't flown since 9/11. I won't be x-rayed or let anyone violated my right from search and seizure. this is a perfect example of giving up liberty for security. The underwear bomber proved that we have neither.

No, I spent 20 years serving my country and a year working for the TSA. Now I serve the tax paying citizens of my local county...you?

Companies plan on being sued (and often don't care). Ever read the "Three Little Pigs" memo? Try it...

IOW you've never created wealth, only used up other people's. Who knows, you could be president some day.

IOW you've never created wealth, only used up other people's. Who knows, you could be president some day.

Wow..."used up other people's wealth"...nice to know you feel that way about Veterans.

Wow..."used up other people's wealth"...nice to know you feel that way about Veterans.
Care to refute that in any way?
Nope. Because you can't.

Nope. Because you can't.

I'm sorry, what was it you said? Something silly about "using other people's wealth". Stupid statements don't require refuting. I choose to work serving the taxpayers of this great nation and I'm VERY proud of that service. I do understand, however, that self serving corporatists like yourself wouldn't know what that means.

Nope. Because you can't.

I'm sorry, what was it you said? Something silly about "using other people's wealth". Stupid statements don't require refuting. I choose to work serving the taxpayers of this great nation and I'm VERY proud of that service. I do understand, however, that self serving corporatists like yourself wouldn't know what that means.

IOW yes I am correct and you have never created wealth in your entire life, only lived off other people's.
Carry on.

Regardless of party, I'm against govt expansion. Bush created that travesty of a dept, hs, that's on him. From it, tsa was spawned. So if you wanna get mad, look to the source of the problem. Did anyone think O would relinquish such powers? Of course not, more expansion.

Nope. Because you can't.

IOW yes I am correct and you have never created wealth in your entire life, only lived off other people's.
Carry on.

who has created wealth without the taking advantage of others ?

how many small businesses did trump destroy in his life ?

rich people have it easy here , lowest tax's on them in the free world .

funny part is the really rich are for raising tax's on them .

I heard a woman on TV bitching she has to work hard to buy food send her kids to school on only 250,000.00 a year ,
LOL try that on middle class income , or lower .
I feel so sorry for the rich . they get off of criminal charges more then poor ,do as they like . take your home under eminent domain if they want it . get the ear of our representatives more often ,

you ever see a cop beating the hell out of a rich person ? they can pay more tax's , at-least the percentage before W decided to give them a hug tax break .

Forum List

Back