These Are the Type of Liberal "Create Jobs" Morons Obama is Enabling...

Yeah. I hear Obama was like "I only want perverts to be interviewed for this job. If you find someone, and he's a decent human being, kick him out. I definitely want you to make sure that this passenger screaner in Philadelphia job be filled by a pervert."

His advisers were like "sir, shouldn't we at least consider hiring a decent human being?"

And he was like "no! Only perverts need apply. This is a top priority for me."

Wow. What a horrible president. Enabling perverts.

Yeah, you're right. What do we need airline security for? What's the worst that could happen?

Yeah. I hear Obama was like "I only want perverts to be interviewed for this job. If you find someone, and he's a decent human being, kick him out. I definitely want you to make sure that this passenger screaner in Philadelphia job be filled by a pervert."

His advisers were like "sir, shouldn't we at least consider hiring a decent human being?"

And he was like "no! Only perverts need apply. This is a top priority for me."

Wow. What a horrible president. Enabling perverts.

You have to be careful when you say stuff like that. There are people here who really, really believe it to be true.

I think it would be kind of fun to start an Obama conspiracy theory. See how far I could spread it. Maybe I could even get Michele Bachman to say it in an interview? Then I could kick the chair out from under them by presenting the evidence that it's a fraud, and we could all have a nice chuckle.

I think maybe it's just easier to watch them go through that whole process themselves. We probably shouldn't be chuckling, either. As you say, there are people that actually believe it. Things could get serious.

Yea, let's get rid of "airport" screeners. That sounds safe.

Yeah, you're right. What do we need airline security for? What's the worst that could happen?

We need airline security. TSA ("Thousands Standing Around") isn't providing it though. They are providing theater and the spectacle of protection rather than actual protection.
Unless you think the next terrorist attack will be orchestrated by middle aged women with WW2 heroes.

We need airline security. TSA ("Thousands Standing Around") isn't providing it though. They are providing theater and the spectacle of protection rather than actual protection.

I agree. But what's the best solution? To reform the TSA? Or to tell individual airports to handle it on their own?

I agree. But what's the best solution? To reform the TSA? Or to tell individual airports to handle it on their own?

Fire about half those fuckers and then get the Israelis to train the rest. Israel has no problem with profiling and can spot a terrorist in minutes.

True liberals hate the Obama stimulus. It was too big on tax cuts and welfare handouts.

True stimulus comes from investment.

Too bad this concept is lost on many.

The OP is missing the fact that there are many Americans who would pay to have their "ass," as well as other parts of their anatomy, "groped!"

Much of this depends on who is doing the "groping!"

Perhaps the Obama Administration has "lucked into" into a new "public service," that would raise its approval ratings, provide employment and help pay off the national debt!

Last edited:

They airports can and are doing it on their own...

More airports consider ditching TSA

And can do it cheaper and do it responsibly...

Imagine that deany-bub? :eek:

I was watching an interview with that pilot, "Scuddy" I think his name was. Considered a hero who brought down a plane in a river. Saved a lot of people's lives.

Seems he says it's much more dangerous to fly. Says his pension is completely gone and his co-pilot's salary was reduced by 40%.

And you think airlines who are doing anything they can to squeeze out an extra buck are going to "throw away" money on "security"? I told you not to fly without an oxygen mask. Now you have brain damage and you're drooling. I didn't bring any wipes so you will have to use your sleeve.

They airports can and are doing it on their own...

More airports consider ditching TSA

And can do it cheaper and do it responsibly...

Imagine that deany-bub? :eek:

I was watching an interview with that pilot, "Scuddy" I think his name was. Considered a hero who brought down a plane in a river. Saved a lot of people's lives.

Seems he says it's much more dangerous to fly. Says his pension is completely gone and his co-pilot's salary was reduced by 40%.

And you think airlines who are doing anything they can to squeeze out an extra buck are going to "throw away" money on "security"? I told you not to fly without an oxygen mask. Now you have brain damage and you're drooling. I didn't bring any wipes so you will have to use your sleeve.

Scully. That was his name.
You are wrong and stupid. Because you are RDean.

Forum List

Back