These Are The 5 Democrats Who Will Be On The Benghazi Committee

We had 7 investigations and then we find out that damaging emails and other items were held back so if it takes another to get the facts without the administration hiding other important info then it is worth it.the administration are criminals with hiding info and burying truths but we will know all when it is done

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Let's call it a draw. Nobody went to jail or even lost their jobs over 9-11 or Iraq war fiasco. Republicans should have been happy with that. I fault Obama for not investigating 9-11 and WMD lies. This would have kept the republican jackals on the defense the last five years instead of on the offense.

The problem with that is you're using past situations to provide cover for current ones. We can do nothing about Iraq at this point, but we can do something about embassy security, and CAN hold accountable those who are responsible for lapses in THIS situation.

Have you completely lost your cottton-pickin' mind?

What "truth" do you think the Dems will try to suprress?

Haven't we already have SEVEN Benghazi investigations? Were they not already headed up by Republicans?

Are you MENTALLY SICK or just DENSE? Which one?

Why are you so determined to remain a slave mentally? Wake up all democrats want you to stay poor and stupid for a reason.

tapatalk post
Your far RW rant has absolutely NOTHING to do w/Benghazi nor the investigation.

Care to join this thread?
It was the republicans that freed your people from slavery and the DEMOCRAT slave masters. It was republicans that to this fight for your EQUAL treatment . Democrat just keep you on welfare and in slave pens....

We had 7 investigations and then we find out that damaging emails and other items were held back so if it takes another to get the facts without the administration hiding other important info then it is worth it.the administration are criminals with hiding info and burying truths but we will know all when it is done

Let's call it a draw. Nobody went to jail or even lost their jobs over 9-11 or Iraq war fiasco. Republicans should have been happy with that. I fault Obama for not investigating 9-11 and WMD lies. This would have kept the republican jackals on the defense the last five years instead of on the offense.

It wasnt a lie you fool. WMD does not mean just nuclear device

You won't get an answer.

Not from any self-proclaimed Conservative and/or Republican anyway.

It's a farce and they know it.

The no. 1 tell-tale sign that it's a bonafide FARCE is that when Benghazi FIRST was an issue it was ALL about Obama, Hillary's name was never mentioned, Obama did this, Obama did that, Obama didn't do this, he watched them die, etc., etc., yada, yada, yada....

Once President Obama was RE-ELECTED with a WHOPPING margin the swiftly SHIFTED to Hillary. Hillary did t his, Hillary did that, where was Hillary, why didn't she sign the paper, She said "What difference does it make.....AAAAAAAAARGGHH!", etc., etc., etc. yada, yada, yada.

So not only did the ISSUES and FACTS change, but the very INDIVIDUAL changed.

I mean, that's a first.

This is why Benghazi only resonates w/the most RW of self-proclaimed Conservatives.

By that logic the Valerie Plame outing was a farce because it was all about Bush and Cheney before the election and then shifted to Rove and Libby after.

Interesting.
I was in high school during the Clinton years. So I don't know the details of that situation, nor am I interested in looking them up.

So, sure, if what you say is true, then you have a point.

However, outing that undercover operative was illegal and whoever did it, should have been brought to justice.

With that said, I don't believe your analogy is appropriate, but, like I said, I won't stress on this over 20-year old incident at this point and time.

The incident was 2003, and a Democrat outed Valerie Plame.

CNN.com - Armitage admits*leaking*Plame's identity - Sep 8, 2006

By that logic the Valerie Plame outing was a farce because it was all about Bush and Cheney before the election and then shifted to Rove and Libby after.

Interesting.
I was in high school during the Clinton years. So I don't know the details of that situation, nor am I interested in looking them up.

However, outing that undercover operative was illegal and whoever did it, should have been brought to justice.

With that said, I don't believe your analogy is appropriate, but, like I said, I won't stress on this over 20-year old incident at this point and time.

My bad, my bad...I knew that. Just something else was on my mind or something at that time.

I knew that. I wasn't politically aware at that time, too busy living the young adult life in NYC.

However, it was during the Bush Regime that I became politically aware, he made such a mess, anyone with an ounce of sense had to snap out of it and take notice.

My bad, my bad...I knew that. Just something else was on my mind or something at that time.

I knew that. I wasn't politically aware at that time, too busy living the young adult life in NYC.

However, it was during the Bush Regime that I became politically aware, he made such a mess, anyone with an ounce of sense had to snap out of it and take notice.

Remarkable...Marc sounds just like Obuma, who sounds just like the Rodgers kid, the deranged California mass murderer!!! Think it worth reporting?

ELLIOTROGEROBAMA1.jpg

Thats the problem is Obama thinks that if he just makes an announcement like i am very upset and i am going to get to the bottom of this it will go away because he does nothing after just like 5 yrs ago when he said he was gonna straighten out the v.a.. You see how that worked out. He still blames bush for the economy when he has been pres. For 5 yrs

Thats the problem is Obama thinks that if he just makes an announcement like i am very upset and i am going to get to the bottom of this it will go away because he does nothing after just like 5 yrs ago when he said he was gonna straighten out the v.a.. You see how that worked out. He still blames bush for the economy when he has been pres. For 5 yrs

President "present", for sure.

You know, when you far RWers admit that you KNOW it's a waste of time and money, you're not making a good argument for your cause.

I predict that this thing will not turn out well...for you.

I've never advocated another panel or in-vain investigation
Sorry to disappoint, but we've seen any and all information regarding that day that we're going to see

Maybe it's time to focus on something that's doable.

Like fixing the VA.

Yes, I want a complete investigation of all VA facilities, first, before Benghazi investigation, #4 or #5.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back