These are real people...

Clement

A REAL free thinker
Mar 8, 2014
I have a couple of coworkers who are flaming leftists, and when I first met the one he got off on a tirade about "the TEA Party can go to hell". I informed him that my wife and I were in attendance at the TEA Party in our town and he'd better revise his comments.

In the whole time I have known him, he has NOT been able to tell me what he hates about the TEA Party. He doesn't even know that the TEA Party isn't even a party, it's a movement.

And it's the same brain dead crapola from the left, he hates Sarah Palin but he doesn't know why, he hates big bidness (although we work for a big bidness), and the same old shit about Fox News and it's personalities, Rush Limbaugh, blah, blah, blah.

The other hates Christians, and he is always spouting the same old BS about the church having so much money (I'd like to know what he's talking about, I have never seen it).

Are these people that stupid that they have no critical thinking skills, or are they just that brainwashed, or both?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I doubt tpm Christians are in any worse shape with Jesus than far left Christians.

Forum List

Back