thermite and high explosives

no, no buddies of mine made any such claim...my buddies claim that NIST failed to determine the cause of the collapse and that some form of explosives and incendiaries where used to bring down wtc 1-2 and 7

Why? Why use explosives/incendiaries on wtc 1 and 2 in addition to crashing planes, and why bring down wtc 7 at all? Or why bother with the planes? Or why not say it was planes and explosives and blame it on bin laden?

It makes no rational sense to both crash the planes and use demolitions...it serves no purpose.

It proves the official story is falsified.What really happened usurps our current technology. Theory ensues.

OR EXPLAIN IT. Go on....
it proves nothing of the kind. please provide credible empirical evidence that proves a falsification.
the builders themselves provided the explanation.
imo it was an anomalous event.

your point?.....still no proof of thermite or men in black!
I may be the bag..you on the other hand are most certainly a tool!

lol ...so what does it prove ???
that someone's estimate is way off or
did anyone weigh each and every load of steel that was carted off the wtc site?
that would be the only sure way to tell how much steel was missing.
as everyone knows an estimate is only an educated guess.

This was a crime scene. One of the most profound crimes in the existence of the USA. Every steel beam should have been accounted for. The fact that the engineers that built the wtc buildings can not fathom how the material "vaporized" or where it went is very telling. The official story fails to even address this significant anomaly. The whole crime scene was white washed immediately following the event and no true investigation into the collapses was conducted.

This speaks volumes of the credibility of the official story you like to insult us over for not believing.

You tell me why their estimates were so far off. You tell me why the steel wasn't accounted for. Youo tell me. Don't put it back in my lap to take to task. Do your own research and tell me.

The TRUTHERS(what's a woman, Daddy?) never answer this video.

What National Geographic has to say about thermite and 9/11/2001 - YouTube

National Geographic used 175 pounds of thermite against a 1/2 inch steel beam, and when the reaction stopped, it didn't even damage the beam. How could it have done any damage to the far thicker core beams in the twins? Especially their claims that it was all painted on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNOM_U5UM6Q]THERMITE CUTTING STEEL - VALIDATED - EXPERIMENTALLY DEMONSTRATED - YouTube[/ame]

Wait, didn't you and your buddies claim that the beam joints had nothing to do with it, that explosives had to be used on several floors to produce the results of 9/11 not falling floors? Which is it?
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It proves the official story is falsified.What really happened usurps our current technology. Theory ensues.

OR EXPLAIN IT. Go on....
it proves nothing of the kind. please provide credible empirical evidence that proves a falsification.
the builders themselves provided the explanation.
imo it was an anomalous event.

I already put you at task to tell me how steel, marble and concrete pulverized into dust and blew away, as per the EPA and the engineers that designed/built the twcc.

It IS an anomaly. Quess what? In this world, under scientific forensic evidence, especially in a crime, we MUST address WHY this anomaly happened. So, why haven't we?
Why am I still asking for a real explanation to account for this anomaly 10 years later?

The anomaly and the persons put in charge of finding the answers to these questions failed miserably and you tote it around as fact.

lol ...so what does it prove ???
that someone's estimate is way off or
did anyone weigh each and every load of steel that was carted off the wtc site?
that would be the only sure way to tell how much steel was missing.
as everyone knows an estimate is only an educated guess.

This was a crime scene. One of the most profound crimes in the existence of the USA. Every steel beam should have been accounted for. The fact that the engineers that built the wtc buildings can not fathom how the material "vaporized" or where it went is very telling. The official story fails to even address this significant anomaly. The whole crime scene was white washed immediately following the event and no true investigation into the collapses was conducted.

This speaks volumes of the credibility of the official story you like to insult us over for not believing.

You tell me why their estimates were so far off. You tell me why the steel wasn't accounted for. Youo tell me. Don't put it back in my lap to take to task. Do your own research and tell me.
once again it's your theory to prove not mine.
as the "the crime scene"nonsense..the first priority in ALL disaster's is rescue.
if you had it your way it would have been FUCK THE SURVIVORS.
From the very first footstep of the rescuers in to the wreckage the "crime scene"was ccompromised..NOT BECAUSE OF SOME NEFARIOUS PLAN (THAT YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT IT OCCURRED)BUT OF NECESSITY.
BTW ..FUCK YOU.

it proves the official story is falsified.what really happened usurps our current technology. Theory ensues.

Or explain it. Go on....
it proves nothing of the kind. Please provide credible empirical evidence that proves a falsification.
The builders themselves provided the explanation.
Imo it was an anomalous event.

i already put you at task to tell me how steel, marble and concrete pulverized into dust and blew away, as per the epa and the engineers that designed/built the twcc.

It is an anomaly. Quess what? In this world, under scientific forensic evidence, especially in a crime, we must address why this anomaly happened. So, why haven't we?
Why am i still asking for a real explanation to account for this anomaly 10 years later?

The anomaly and the persons put in charge of finding the answers to these questions failed miserably and you tote it around as fact.
that's because it is.. Something you guys are in extremely short supply

It isn't a theory, numbskull. Everybody alive and awake at the time watched those buildings turn to dust and blow away. 100 ft pile of debris left off street level does not account for the amount of material that was in those buildings.

And investigations into crime scenes does not mean we can't conduct rescue. Don't start flailing your arms around in an attempt to dilute the facts here with your emotional card.

Until you can account for steel turning to dust, along with an enormous amount of the building material, and blowing off into the wind, you don't have the full story no matte rhow much you want to believe so.

Telling me "fuck you", doesn't change that fact. EXPLAIN WHY THE BUILDINGS TURNED TO DUST INCLUDING STEEL......I'll wait here.

it proves nothing of the kind. Please provide credible empirical evidence that proves a falsification.
The builders themselves provided the explanation.
Imo it was an anomalous event.

i already put you at task to tell me how steel, marble and concrete pulverized into dust and blew away, as per the epa and the engineers that designed/built the twcc.

It is an anomaly. Quess what? In this world, under scientific forensic evidence, especially in a crime, we must address why this anomaly happened. So, why haven't we?
Why am i still asking for a real explanation to account for this anomaly 10 years later?

That is because what is? At least try and make sense.......this is becoming pointless. i ti s obvious you can't keep up here.

The fact is it is an anomaly and requires a scientific study to determine how it happened. Until we know, we don't know how those buildings collapsed, nor the full story.

That is because what is? At least try and make sense.......this is becoming pointless. i ti s obvious you can't keep up here.

The fact is it is an anomaly and requires a scientific study to determine how it happened. Until we know, we don't know how those buildings collapsed, nor the full story.

Exactly!

That is because what is? At least try and make sense.......this is becoming pointless. i ti s obvious you can't keep up here.The fact is it is an anomaly and requires a scientific study to determine how it happened. Until we know, we don't know how those buildings collapsed, nor the full story.
another classic dodge!

Ah. There we are. I see it all clearly now.

Nobody had to come in to wire the buildings or to plant the thermite or super thermite.

Nah.

Amateur Hour stuff, that.

It had been PRE-planted long ago INSIDE the hollow beams of the World Trade Towers.

Obviously "they" had planned all along to take the towers down.

Talk about your planned obsolescence! Yikes. Those guys (you know, "them") must have been VERY foresightful!

One of "them:" Ya know. As hard and expensive as it is gonna be to put these things UP here in the middle of the South Side of the tip of this Manhattan Real Estate, it's gonna be a BEAR to take them down when the time comes.

Another of "them:" Jesus H. Christ! You're right. We need to take this into account in these planning stages. Call in the PLANNERS!

[Planners were called in]

Another of "them:" My friend here has noted that it will be a bear to take these towers down when that time comes. Shouldn't we plan ahead, now, so that when that time comes, it's a shit-load easier?

Planners: Indeed. Have the architects prepare detailed and highly secret plans! We must be able to implode these bad boys on a moment's notice, so direct the Architects to include the materials for demolition NOW! We shall then attend to securing the materiel as needed for construction! As we, the Planners, have spoken, so let it be done!

And, LO! So it was done.

Super thermite (although not yet invented) was introduced into the interiors of selected hollowed out beams! These were then used to construct the Twin Towers.

The rest, as we all know, is history.

Super Thermite Thanks go out to id-eots for revealing the Twoof to us!

Liability, you're a sarcastic beacon of sense.

I'm a registered construction and demolition contractor (if any of you suspect that's a falsehood to strengthen my position, I've declared my profession here long before the OP was submitted), and to to implode a building you have to considerably weaken the building's superstructure. After you've removed all the second fix and partition walls (what is known in demolition as the soft strip or gut-out), you have to use demolition plant to safely undermine the concrete frame, not to mention diamond drill the bore holes for the explosive charges. This whole procedure causes a lot of noise, and there's no way any conspirators could contain the resulting cacophany of demolition work. Everyone within several blocks would be aware that the building was undergoing major work. None of this could be achieved under the noses of any otherwise unsuspecting employees within the building.

I agree that on first glance the way the buildng fell looks like explosive charges were used in its demise, but to achieve that you'd have to do the impossible by containing the secrecy of those complicit in such an outrage. Realistically, your only option would be to murder them prior to detonation, as I can't see any of them willing to perpetuate the lie by volunteering their presence inside when the charges are detonated.

Last edited:
Ah. There we are. I see it all clearly now.

Nobody had to come in to wire the buildings or to plant the thermite or super thermite.

Nah.

Amateur Hour stuff, that.

It had been PRE-planted long ago INSIDE the hollow beams of the World Trade Towers.

Obviously "they" had planned all along to take the towers down.

Talk about your planned obsolescence! Yikes. Those guys (you know, "them") must have been VERY foresightful!

One of "them:" Ya know. As hard and expensive as it is gonna be to put these things UP here in the middle of the South Side of the tip of this Manhattan Real Estate, it's gonna be a BEAR to take them down when the time comes.

Another of "them:" Jesus H. Christ! You're right. We need to take this into account in these planning stages. Call in the PLANNERS!

[Planners were called in]

Another of "them:" My friend here has noted that it will be a bear to take these towers down when that time comes. Shouldn't we plan ahead, now, so that when that time comes, it's a shit-load easier?

Planners: Indeed. Have the architects prepare detailed and highly secret plans! We must be able to implode these bad boys on a moment's notice, so direct the Architects to include the materials for demolition NOW! We shall then attend to securing the materiel as needed for construction! As we, the Planners, have spoken, so let it be done!

And, LO! So it was done.

Super thermite (although not yet invented) was introduced into the interiors of selected hollowed out beams! These were then used to construct the Twin Towers.

The rest, as we all know, is history.

Super Thermite Thanks go out to id-eots for revealing the Twoof to us!
bump

what kind of fool answers with a little emo-con...building 7 was not hit by a plane..deal with it
everybody knows that what your point..?

Building 7 was hit by debris from the falling twin towers. Fires raged uncontrolled inside the building for at least 8 hours. The sprinkler system failed and never worked. The upper floors were feed by gas and other fuel sources keeping the fires burning. All this is known facts. Yet the truthers want you to believe somehow through all the fire and broken building, somehow, precision laying of demolitions was not effected. That somehow no one saw these demolitions at any time prior to the claim they existed.

It takes months of planning and days of construction and prepping to lay precision ordnance in a skyscraper to bring it down. Some how all that wiring and construction was never seen in building 7 by a single occupant prior to 9/11. Somehow all that wiring and precision laying of demolitions survived 8 hours of fire and the collapse of part of the building due to debris from the Twin Towers.

Now ask EOTS and company where the planes went from Pennsylvania and DC. Where are the passengers and crew we know were on them? Ask them how the secret society got DNA from these people to the two non crash sites, how they laid the debris from the 2 aircraft in the two crash sites?

Ask them to explain what kind of missile causes the damage seen at the Pentagon? Damage consist with an aircraft striking the building. Who fired the missile and from where? Who's arsenal did it come from and how was it accounted for after being fired?

The aircraft hit a reinforced wall, a missile with explosives would have detonated at the wall and the explosion pattern would not look anything like the damage we know happened. No explosives? How did the small missile penetrate that deeply into the building and cause a shrinking size hole as it did? How did it cause the outer wall to be so damaged?

EOTS response is, golly gee, I don't know what happened but I KNOW planes did not do it. huyuck huyuck.

what kind of fool answers with a little emo-con...building 7 was not hit by a plane..deal with it

Building 7 was hit by debris from the falling twin towers. Fires raged uncontrolled inside the building for at least 8 hours. The sprinkler system failed and never worked. The upper floors were feed by gas and other fuel sources keeping the fires burning. All this is known facts. Yet the truthers want you to believe somehow through all the fire and broken building, somehow, precision laying of demolitions was not effected. That somehow no one saw these demolitions at any time prior to the claim they existed.

NIST SAYS FIRE CAUSED THE FAILURE OF A SINGLE COLUMN CAUSED THE COLLAPSE OF WTC 7 AND THE FAILURE OF THAT COLUMN UNDER ANY - CIRCUMSTANCE WOULD OF RESULTED IN A PROGRESSIVE COLLAPSE

It takes months of planning and days of construction and prepping to lay precision ordnance in a skyscraper to bring it down. Some how all that wiring and construction was never seen in building 7 by a single occupant prior to 9/11. Somehow all that wiring and precision laying of demolitions survived 8 hours of fire and the collapse of part of the building due to debris from the Twin Towers

WHO SAYS IT TAKES MONTHS AND THAT IT MUST BE WIRED ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5IgqJXyLbg]Tom Sullivan - Explosives Technician - Loader - AE911Truth.org - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc]Danny Jowenko on WTC 7 controlled demolition - YouTube[/ame]

NIST SAYS FIRE CAUSED THE FAILURE OF A SINGLE COLUMN CAUSED THE COLLAPSE OF WTC 7 AND THE FAILURE OF THAT COLUMN UNDER ANY - CIRCUMSTANCE WOULD OF RESULTED IN A PROGRESSIVE COLLAPSE

It takes months of planning and days of construction and prepping to lay precision ordnance in a skyscraper to bring it down. Some how all that wiring and construction was never seen in building 7 by a single occupant prior to 9/11. Somehow all that wiring and precision laying of demolitions survived 8 hours of fire and the collapse of part of the building due to debris from the Twin Towers

WHO SAYS IT TAKES MONTHS AND THAT IT MUST BE WIRED ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5IgqJXyLbg]Tom Sullivan - Explosives Technician - Loader - AE911Truth.org - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc]Danny Jowenko on WTC 7 controlled demolition - YouTube[/ame]

Keep proving just how idiotic your claims are.

Forum List

Back