Theresa May’s Britain

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Where the foxes caper unmolested, the government packs your school lunch, and the Radio Shack Luftwaffe holds a nation in its icy grip.

Thousands of passengers remain stranded at Gatwick as police continue their search for the operator of a drone that has caused the airport to shut down.

Flights were brought to a standstill after a drone was seen over the airfield on Wednesday.

[…]

Sussex Police has been locked in a game of cat and mouse with the drone since the airport shutdown began.

Despite dozens of sightings, the device, which detectives believe to have been “adapted and developed” to cause deliberate disruption, has not been found.

Det Ch Supt Jason Tingley said police were re-evaluating plans for armed officers to shoot the drone down after other methods failed.

Runway reopens after days of drone disruption at Gatwick

Former Gatwick drone suspects hit out at 'disgusting' accusation in tearful statement

This has taken a strange turn. This couple were taken in for questioning and their pictures were plastered over every front cover.
Now the police have let them go without charge and I can see they are going to be sitting down with M.learned friends in the new year.
I have also seen reports that there were no drones at all.
Another good argument for anonymity.

Former Gatwick drone suspects hit out at 'disgusting' accusation in tearful statement

This has taken a strange turn. This couple were taken in for questioning and their pictures were plastered over every front cover.
Now the police have let them go without charge and I can see they are going to be sitting down with M.learned friends in the new year.
I have also seen reports that there were no drones at all.
Another good argument for anonymity.
Justication #47,428 why we kicked you out.

I think this is fun. They could just shoot down the drone but they didn't. I think this drone game is run by the government. The British government can be sneaky. And so does the French.

Forum List

Back