Theresa May going down...Her Time is Up

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
TIME'S UP, THERESA

Theresa May has shown courage — but to seal her deal and deliver Brexit, she needs to resign

The Sun has supported Theresa May since before she became Prime Minister, but now she has lost the backing of much of the country and now her party

THERESA May must announce that she will stand down as soon as her Brexit deal is approved and Britain is out of the EU.

The Sun says this with regret, having supported her since before she became Prime Minister. But she has lost the backing of much of the country and now her party.

Her deal has only one, slim chance of achieving a majority in the Commons.

That is if she pledges immediately to resign and set in motion the election of her successor as Tory leader and PM after we leave the EU on the new deadline of May 22.

If she does so, Tory Brexiteers and the DUP must back the deal. Because if it fails again this week we are heading for a much softer Brexit — or none.

That will be a catastrophe for the country, the Tories and Parliament.

Theresa May has shown courage but to deliver Brexit — she must resign

I wish Britain the best of outcomes.

TIME'S UP, THERESA

Theresa May has shown courage — but to seal her deal and deliver Brexit, she needs to resign

The Sun has supported Theresa May since before she became Prime Minister, but now she has lost the backing of much of the country and now her party

THERESA May must announce that she will stand down as soon as her Brexit deal is approved and Britain is out of the EU.

The Sun says this with regret, having supported her since before she became Prime Minister. But she has lost the backing of much of the country and now her party.

Her deal has only one, slim chance of achieving a majority in the Commons.

That is if she pledges immediately to resign and set in motion the election of her successor as Tory leader and PM after we leave the EU on the new deadline of May 22.

If she does so, Tory Brexiteers and the DUP must back the deal. Because if it fails again this week we are heading for a much softer Brexit — or none.

That will be a catastrophe for the country, the Tories and Parliament.

Theresa May has shown courage but to deliver Brexit — she must resign

I wish Britain the best of outcomes.

Me too Jackson, me too.

Dark Forces in THE UK, trying to overturn an ELECTION RESULT to leave The Wicked 3rd Reich..err..EU. Sig Heil! I mean....Long Live The EU!

Same thing was attempted in THE US in our 2016 Election.

Last edited:
Don't have a link, but pretty certain she agreed to not stand for PM after the next general election already. She should just No-Deal Brexit and move on, however.

She did not listen to Trump and lost

D7VnKhmXkAA0NJd.jpg

British Prime Minister Theresa May said President Donald Trump gave her advice on how to Brexit. She ignored him.

May told the BBC last July, “He told me I should sue the E.U. — not go into negotiations. Sue them. Actually, no, we’re going into negotiations with them.”

And nearly 11 months later, the negotiations have gone nowhere, and May is crying like a baby as she must resign as PM. Her resignation is June 7 so it will not overshadow the commemoration of the 75th anniversary of D-Day.

Meanwhile, Donald John Trump is still president despite May's government colluding with Obama to spy on and attempt to frame President Trump.

President Trump publicly endorsed May's intra-party rival Boris Johnson for PM last July. Awkward, but at least the president did not use American spies against her.

President Trump told The Sun, “I would have done it much differently. I actually told Theresa May how to do it, but she didn’t listen to me.”

He added: “The deal she is striking is a much different deal than the one people voted on.”

Failure has consequences. Her job was to delay Brexit until such a time as the British would give up on it.

She did not listen to Trump and lost

D7VnKhmXkAA0NJd.jpg

British Prime Minister Theresa May said President Donald Trump gave her advice on how to Brexit. She ignored him.

May told the BBC last July, “He told me I should sue the E.U. — not go into negotiations. Sue them. Actually, no, we’re going into negotiations with them.”

And nearly 11 months later, the negotiations have gone nowhere, and May is crying like a baby as she must resign as PM. Her resignation is June 7 so it will not overshadow the commemoration of the 75th anniversary of D-Day.

Meanwhile, Donald John Trump is still president despite May's government colluding with Obama to spy on and attempt to frame President Trump.

President Trump publicly endorsed May's intra-party rival Boris Johnson for PM last July. Awkward, but at least the president did not use American spies against her.

President Trump told The Sun, “I would have done it much differently. I actually told Theresa May how to do it, but she didn’t listen to me.”

He added: “The deal she is striking is a much different deal than the one people voted on.”

Failure has consequences. Her job was to delay Brexit until such a time as the British would give up on it.
The opposite....Brits are smarter they know that the righties will only get them to slam their heads into the wall.

Forum List

Back