There's that secession crap again

Because if you don't KNOW him, your opinion as to his mental disorders is worthless.

Since when is arrogance and an oversized ego a mental disorder?

At any rate, what a stupid premise. People can and do profile people without meeting them ALL THE TIME. You can get a job doing it for the FBI, dildo.

Yeah, but you're not a profiler. Neither are any of the OP-ED writers you've quoted

I proved what I said, which is that everybody recognizes Obama as an egomaniac.

Since when is arrogance and an oversized ego a mental disorder?

At any rate, what a stupid premise. People can and do profile people without meeting them ALL THE TIME. You can get a job doing it for the FBI, dildo.

Yeah, but you're not a profiler. Neither are any of the OP-ED writers you've quoted

I proved what I said, which is that everybody recognizes Obama as an egomaniac.

No, you didn't. You seemed to be confused as to the definition of the word "everyone".

You proved that you, and a few conservative Op Ed writers believe Obama to be an egomaniac.

I wasn't aware the Seattle Times was a conservative paper.

But no matter. I still did what I meant to do.

The fact that you don't like it and rail against it is proof enough for me.

Rep. Zach Wamp (R-TN), who is running in a heated three-way Republican primary for governor of Tennessee, has a dire warning about the new health care reform law: If a new Congress and president aren't elected in order to repeal the bill, states might just have to secede.

"I hope that the American people will go to the ballot box in 2010 and 2012 so that states are not forced to consider separation from this government," said Wamp, who has also promised to refuse to implement the law at the state level if he is elected, in an interview with the Hotline.

GOP Rep. And TN-GOV Candidate Wamp: States Might Have To 'Consider Separation From This Government' | TPMDC

Succession is the Cowards way out. Now way in hell I would support my state doing it. America is all of ours, and I am not about to let the Liberals have the rest of it and succeed. I rather fight to keep America the way I like it, From the inside, than run away.

Talk about derailing.

Go back to proving that Obama's not an egomaniac. I've proved the universal perception of him is that he is.

As you know.

Talk about derailing.

Go back to proving that Obama's not an egomaniac. I've proved the universal perception of him is that he is.

As you know.

If it makes you feel better to think so, by all means go ahead.

But this thread is about secession.

Could have fooled me with the TWO of you Going back and forth like you are about Nothing.

Threads get derailed. Whatever. I pointed it out because I was sick of me and AllieBaba's pointless back and forth.

Doesn't say much about the last two administrations when people are both sides have been talking about leaving the government.

Because that's what humans do.

I'm going to guess that you disagree with Obama on most issues, right?
What gives you the right to pass judgment on him?

What if it was reversed? Your brother thinks you should change.?
Hell yes I disagree with obama as I would anyone who thought they were perfect and tried to impose their change on me. HELL YELL.

I'm certain my brother thinks I should change many things about myself. He's probably right about most of them, and I'm always looking for ways to bring about those changes.

Why do you project emotion onto the President?

Why do you claim that Obama thinks he's perfect?

WHY? Why is he trying to impose things upon me that I will never submit to?

Things happened back in 1776 that was considered treason do you think what the founders did was wrong?

Demanding elected representation is a legitimate reason to become a traitor against a repressive monarch. On the flip side, when every citizen enjoys the benefits of full representation and you try to secede you're attempting to destroy both democracy and the constitutional rights of the citizens in your state. That's not justifiable.

What if it was reversed? Your brother thinks you should change.?
Hell yes I disagree with obama as I would anyone who thought they were perfect and tried to impose their change on me. HELL YELL.

I'm certain my brother thinks I should change many things about myself. He's probably right about most of them, and I'm always looking for ways to bring about those changes.

Why do you project emotion onto the President?

Why do you claim that Obama thinks he's perfect?

WHY? Why is he trying to impose things upon me that I will never submit to?

It's all about you and what you don't want to subimt to???

It's treason.

Things happened back in 1776 that was considered treason do you think what the founders did was wrong?

Demanding elected representation is a legitimate reason to become a traitor against a repressive monarch. On the flip side, when every citizen enjoys the benefits of full representation and you try to secede you're attempting to destroy both democracy and the constitutional rights of the citizens in your state. That's not justifiable.

How exactly am I being represented when they do whatever they want?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

In short you are not. :)

So it only matters if they do what YOU agree with?

Don't play dumb. You get to vote the bums out.

Forum List

Back