There's that secession crap again

If you aren't perfect then why do you pass judgement on your brother that YOU think he's needs to change?

Because that's what humans do.

I'm going to guess that you disagree with Obama on most issues, right?
What gives you the right to pass judgment on him?

What if it was reversed? Your brother thinks you should change.?
Hell yes I disagree with obama as I would anyone who thought they were perfect and tried to impose their change on me. HELL YELL.

I'm certain my brother thinks I should change many things about myself. He's probably right about most of them, and I'm always looking for ways to bring about those changes.

Why do you project emotion onto the President?

Why do you claim that Obama thinks he's perfect?

Everybody knows Obama thinks he's perfect.

His father was an insane egomaniac as well. He comes by it naturally.

Even the left knows it, Truth.

"Arrogance is a common vice in presidential politics. A person must be more than a little self-important to wake up one day and say, "I belong in the Oval Office."

But there's a line smart politicians don't cross _ somewhere between "I'm qualified to be president" and "I'm born to be president." Wherever it lies, Barack Obama better watch his step.

He's bordering on arrogance.

The dictionary defines the word as an "offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride." Obama may not be offensive or overbearing, but he can be a bit too cocky for his own good.

The freshman senator told reporters in July that he would overcome Hillary Rodham Clinton's lead in the polls because "to know me is to love me."

A few months later, he said, "Every place is Barack Obama country once Barack Obama's been there."
Politics | ON DEADLINE: Obama Walks Arrogance Line | Seattle Times Newspaper

This is called "Projection".

Here's a definition.
Psychological projection or projection bias (including Freudian Projection) is the unconscious act of denial of a person's own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to the weather, a tool, or to other people. Thus, it involves imagining or projecting that others have those feelings.

It's always fun to make Truth look even more stupid than she already is:

""But maybe it's possible for a presidential candidate to regard himself or herself too highly. Washington Post op-ed columnist Charles Krauthammer certainly seems to think such a candidate is Sen. Barack Obama."

In Friday's column, titled "The Audacity of Vanity," Krauthammer writes: "Americans are beginning to notice Obama's elevated opinion of himself. There's nothing new about narcissism in politics. Every senator looks in the mirror and sees a president.

"Nonetheless, has there ever been a presidential nominee with a wider gap between his estimation of himself and the sum total of his lifetime achievements?

"Obama is a three-year senator without a single important legislative achievement to his name, a former Illinois state senator who voted "present" nearly 130 times. As president of the Harvard Law Review, as law professor and as legislator, has he ever produced a single notable piece of scholarship? Written a single memorable article? His most memorable work is a biography of his favorite subject: himself."

The 'audacity of Barack Obama's arrogance' | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Here's a definition.
Psychological projection or projection bias (including Freudian Projection) is the unconscious act of denial of a person's own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to the weather, a tool, or to other people. Thus, it involves imagining or projecting that others have those feelings.

Project this:

"The examples of President Obama’s overweening sense of pride, hubris and superiority are, in fact, legion. Certainly a man who writes his autobiography twice by the age of forty-three, who makes no secret of his intention to be the President of the United States while he is a neighborhood agitator in Chicago, and, later, as an Illinois state senator is not a model of modesty, humility and self-effacement. Moreover, his short tenure in the U.S. Senate was marked by continued exaggerations of his experience and the supposed jurisprudential acumen he demonstrated as a lecturer at the University of Chicago School of Law."

Townhall - Brian Birdnow - It?s All About The ?O?: The Arrogance of Barack Obama - Full Article

The guy never enven met Obama you brick brain, he Hates the man because of politics.

Here's a definition.

Project this:

"The examples of President Obama’s overweening sense of pride, hubris and superiority are, in fact, legion. Certainly a man who writes his autobiography twice by the age of forty-three, who makes no secret of his intention to be the President of the United States while he is a neighborhood agitator in Chicago, and, later, as an Illinois state senator is not a model of modesty, humility and self-effacement. Moreover, his short tenure in the U.S. Senate was marked by continued exaggerations of his experience and the supposed jurisprudential acumen he demonstrated as a lecturer at the University of Chicago School of Law."

Townhall - Brian Birdnow - It?s All About The ?O?: The Arrogance of Barack Obama - Full Article

I'm sorry, but quoting a OP ED piece by someone else who doesn't actually have any real knowledge about Obama doesn't really prove your point. That guy is projecting too.

"The Washington Post reported that in a closed pep talk session with US House Democrats Tuesday evening, Obama talked about his triumphant visit to Europe and declared, "I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions."

"Also, Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank weighed in with a piece published this morning that starts: "Barack Obama has long been his party's presumptive nominee. Now he's becoming its presumptuous nominee." (hahahahahahahahahahaha)

Obama arrogance watch - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

Why do you think you need to KNOW Obama to form an opinion about his incredible, well documented arrogance and self-aggrandizement????

Rep. Zach Wamp (R-TN), who is running in a heated three-way Republican primary for governor of Tennessee, has a dire warning about the new health care reform law: If a new Congress and president aren't elected in order to repeal the bill, states might just have to secede.

"I hope that the American people will go to the ballot box in 2010 and 2012 so that states are not forced to consider separation from this government," said Wamp, who has also promised to refuse to implement the law at the state level if he is elected, in an interview with the Hotline.

GOP Rep. And TN-GOV Candidate Wamp: States Might Have To 'Consider Separation From This Government' | TPMDC

What's the problem? When a state such as Arizona is sued by the US gov. because they want to uphold the laws of the country they pay their taxes in? Hypocrite aren't ya?

"Obama—who wants to speak at the hallowed ground of Germany's Brandenburg Gate—seems to have an awfully high opinion of himself for someone who’s accomplished…what, exactly? He has not one significant legislative achievement, and his most memorable private sector work was a book on his favorite topic: himself.

Obama’s entire campaign is wrapped around this preposterous messianic message. In his primary victory speech, Obama proclaimed that “generations from now we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment” when, among other wonders, “our planet began to heal.” Jesus, as Krauthammer recalls, contented himself with healing the sick. “Obama operates on a larger canvas.”
Obama: The Arrogance of Hope - Senator's opinion of himself outstrips deeds: Krauthammer

Why do you think you need to KNOW Obama to form an opinion about his incredible, well documented arrogance and self-aggrandizement????

Because if you don't KNOW him, your opinion as to his mental disorders is worthless.

Since when is arrogance and an oversized ego a mental disorder?

At any rate, what a stupid premise. People can and do profile people without meeting them ALL THE TIME. You can get a job doing it for the FBI, dildo.

Because if you don't KNOW him, your opinion as to his mental disorders is worthless.

Since when is arrogance and an oversized ego a mental disorder?

At any rate, what a stupid premise. People can and do profile people without meeting them ALL THE TIME. You can get a job doing it for the FBI, dildo.

Yeah, but you're not a profiler. Neither are any of the OP-ED writers you've quoted

Forum List

Back