There’s Something Horribly Familiar About The Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein

Let's quit the game of footsy. When people settle are they GENERALLY innocent or guilty? When people don't settle are they GENERALLY innocent or guilty?

Let's hear it
Neither, asshole. They simply determine that they aren't going to win the case or that it will cost too much to win.
That is true. Sometimes it is less to settle a case where someone is lying than it is to take it to court. As much as I hated to I once paid a lying ass former employee a pittance for a settlement verses spending thirty times as much to pay for a trail attorney cost in court.

Yeah, where would Trump find the funds to be able to handle the financial onslought that would be brought forth from...whoever those women were.

Good point! They could've bankrupted the poor guy.
If he is the slime you claim by all means get some real proof. Surely you know some good looking babes somewhere to get those unwanted advance on video (truly I doubt all that but hey you never know)

Wow, didn't take you long to see the bullshit in your excuse that some chick was going to bankrupt the Donald so that's a reason he settled. Now that logic lasted one post and you'll no doubt have oodles of more deflections knocked out in 1 jab.
The OP isn't about president Trump's accusers so it is obvious you are the one trying to deflect and push your bullshit.

Neither, asshole. They simply determine that they aren't going to win the case or that it will cost too much to win.
That is true. Sometimes it is less to settle a case where someone is lying than it is to take it to court. As much as I hated to I once paid a lying ass former employee a pittance for a settlement verses spending thirty times as much to pay for a trail attorney cost in court.

Yeah, where would Trump find the funds to be able to handle the financial onslought that would be brought forth from...whoever those women were.

If he is the slime you claim by all means get some real proof. Surely you know some good looking babes somewhere to get those unwanted advance on video (truly I doubt all that but hey you never know)

Wow, didn't take you long to see the bullshit in your excuse that some chick was going to bankrupt the Donald so that's a reason he settled. Now that logic lasted one post and you'll no doubt have oodles of more deflections knocked out in 1 jab.
The OP isn't about president Trump so it is obvious you are the one trying to deflect and push your bullshit.

Now it's about me? Oh, you are a feisty one but way to obvious. Try one of the less seasoned or more emotional posters to tangle with.

The OP isn't about president Trump so it is obvious you are the one trying to deflect and push your bullshit.

Now it's about me? Oh, you are a feisty one but way to obvious. Try one of the less seasoned or more emotional posters to tangle with.
You apparently got it bad. Like I said, if there is any truth to your claims prove it. Get with it. I personally do not see the comparison as all the women interviewed that formerly work for Trump I saw none who looked like ones who were young gullible or willing to be abused. Did any guys come forward claiming they had to treat Trump in order to get a position with him? If so prove up.

Everytime you post it becomes about your lies, bullshit and deflections.

Let's quit the game of footsy. When people settle are they GENERALLY innocent or guilty? When people don't settle are they GENERALLY innocent or guilty?

Let's hear it
/----/ You need to consult with an attorney and I bet he/she says that it depends on which side you ask. They will both claim to be innocent and the other side is guilty. Now go to your room and think about the stupidity of your question.

Forum List

Back