There's some sick Mother F'ers out there

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
kids kill puppies

TULSA, Okla. -- Six puppies were killed, apparently by fireworks placed in their mouths, shortly after teenage boys were seen carrying Roman candles in a north Tulsa neighborhood.

Animal control officers said they were following leads Tuesday but had no suspects in Sunday night's attacks, during which one person told police they heard a puppy yelp.

An older dog, a 4.5-month-old black Labrador mix, suffered burns on her muzzle and hindquarters from apparently being used as a moving target for fireworks.

The Tulsa Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals was caring for the injured dog and for the puppies' mother, a 1.5-year-old black-and-tan heeler mix that was not harmed.

The injured dog had begun to eat and was expected to survive, said Laurie Mayes, executive director of the Tulsa SPCA.

The SPCA believes the puppies died from fireworks that exploded in their mouths.

A woman, Tonya Curry, 27, found all the dogs Monday among the remains of fireworks inside a vacant house and took the two survivors to the SPCA. When an animal control officer arrived later, the dead puppies were gone.

"Somebody probably went to clean up their mess so they wouldn't get in trouble," Officer Charity Curtis said.

The SPCA has raised about $1,000 and other organizations were undertaking similar efforts to reward people who provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible, officials said.

I don't know what's worse, hearing all the killings or this. There is one thing I can't stand, and that's a person that can harm an animal in this way. I know there are hunters, I don't like that too much, but it's for food mostly. What are you going to accomplish by doing this to dogs? I would like to find these punks and stick some fireworks right up their asses.

Intentional, willfull, animal cruelty is a FELONY. They should prosecute these punks to the enth degree of the law....

and then shove some fireworks up their asses! :D

Heard about this on the news. My brother has been watching CNN lately, so I cant help to watch. Bad stuff, bad people. They'l probly end up going free though, they'll play a race card, or plea (sp) for insanity orthe jurt will say that society turned them into monsters, or something. Packing heat isnt a bad idea, you can legally carry a concealed handgun in Alaska without a permit, but I can t legally own a gun yet so that may be a problem. Oh well, I'll just plee for insanity or say society made me carry a pistol with me (which it did)

Forum List

Back