There's really no function for men after they've finished raising their children...

...maybe that's why men die earlier than women.

Women still have a function after their daughters have children, to help them figure out how to change diapers and what not.

But men really have nothing more to do after a point.

I've reached that age.
A man can build his children's home and teach his children the importance of investing.

By the way simpleton a man can be childcare for the grandkids too. Sad that you don't give a shit

Women still have a function after their daughters have children, to help them figure out how to change diapers and what not.

I've reached that age.
Disagree, in fact some men of high intelligence and achievement, such as Adam Smith or Einstein never married.

Even Paul suggested that some men should not marry (I'm aware that this was the basis of Catholic doctrine of celebrate priesthood).

I've reached that age.

Better to die than change diapers.

Some fates are worse than death.

I've reached that age.
Your job now is to pass on knowlege and wisdom to the next generation. It is an important job so do not fuck it up!

I've reached that age.

Better to die than change diapers.

Some fates are worse than death.
Meh, it has to be done. There are worst things in life believe me. Ever have to birth a calf? I grew up on a farm and just did what needed done regardless of the stink or discomfort. I tihink the most discomfort I have ever experienced was installing a comercial garage door in a fertilizer plant in mid august. I couold barely breath through the stench, but some one has to do it.

Forum List

Back