There's Now a Gay Bible. It's a Thing.

Glensather

Gothic Vampires
Nov 10, 2012
World 1-1
Homosexuality was first mentioned in the Bible in 1946 in the Revised Standard Version. There is no mention of or reference to homosexuality in any Bible prior to this — only interpretations have been made. Anti-LGBT Bible interpretations commonly cite only eight verses in the Bible that they interpret to mean homosexuality is a sin; Eight verses in a book of thousands!

I'm not a big fan of certain parts of the Bible, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to alter it any way, shape, or form...

SOURCE: Introducing The Queen James Bible

No mention of homosexuality in any bible?
How about the Torah written over 3,400 years ago?
Part of the Old testament in the bible.
http://www.lookstein.org/resources/homosexuality_amsel.pdf

Yes you are right glensather.
Warnings are through out the whole bible about altering the words of god.
Revelation has the most strongest words of what will happen.

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." (Rev. 22:18-19)

Last edited:
Of course there's Gay in the Bible, it's all the way in the back though.

Ba Dum Tisssssssss! :lol:

The Bible specifically says in no uncertain words that fudge packers and same sex carpet munchers have a one way ticket straight to Hell :cool:

While I know that the scriptures do not support homosexual behavior, I know for a fact that the scriptures don't say that. Especially when Christ said that all sins, save for Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, can be forvien.

The New Testament also teaches that all sins can be forgiven.
And Jesus himself probably wouldn't turn away a gay person who came to him and asked for forgiveness, but knew he couldn't change.

At least, I don't think he would.

Homos claim they can't change their behavior.

So if they die in the unrepented state of homosexuality.

Hell is their destination. :cool:

Allah loves everyone, and would not refuse to accept someone into heaven just because they were homosexual. After all, Allah made them that way.

Incorrect

Homos "choose" that behavior and lifestyle.

There is "zero"scientific evidence of a gay gene or other genetic disposition making them homo.
Isn't that funny? Some people claim they chose to be Gay.

Now WHY would ANYONE want to chose that? :confused:

"Hey Jim, I'm thinkin' about suckin' d*cks from now on."

"Oh yeah Bill, you should go for it. Let me know how it turns out ok?"

Everyone is born heterosexual.

But some people choose to become child molesters, rapists, homosexuals, murders, etc.

Which is a choice; a bad choice, but still a choice..........

Homosexuality was first mentioned in the Bible in 1946 in the Revised Standard Version. There is no mention of or reference to homosexuality in any Bible prior to this — only interpretations have been made. Anti-LGBT Bible interpretations commonly cite only eight verses in the Bible that they interpret to mean homosexuality is a sin; Eight verses in a book of thousands!

I'm not a big fan of certain parts of the Bible, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to alter it any way, shape, or form...

SOURCE: Introducing The Queen James Bible

Alter away. Cut, snip, add, comment and expound.

:dunno: It's not like it's copyrighted, and there's PLENTY of proof that you're not gonna get struck by lightning... Ask any Mormon or JW.

I'm sorry, but "Revaluation"? :lol:
Sorry, I couldn't help it.

But hey, people alter the Bible whenever they want nowadays. See: The Conservapedia Bible Project

Hey... if the conservatives aren't getting struck by lightning for refitting the Ancient Stories to better suite their agendas, nobody will.

Like I said... alter away. NObody, including (insert your preferred Deity here), gives a shit.

The Bible specifically says in no uncertain words that fudge packers and same sex carpet munchers have a one way ticket straight to Hell :cool:

Fortunately, at least here in America, all that stuff is between a Monkey and his/her preferred Deity, and your opinion on the matter matters not, except to you.

Get it? In a land of freedom of religion, it's YOUR problem, Sunni Man - and the rest of us expect you to deal with YOUR problem, observing strict adherence to Civil Law, any and all contrary Religious Laws be damned.

Everyone is born heterosexual.

But some people choose to become child molesters...

And marry an eight-year-old and consumate the relationship before she's twelve while using an old woman for her money...

But let's leave your religion out of this...

And so does it for people who treat women with respect, wear mixed-material clothing, and eat pork. Yet, we follow none of these conventions today and nobody is preaching about it. Hmm... I smell bullshit.

Forum List

Back