There's now a challenger to Nancy Pelosi for the speaker of the House job: Marvelous Marcia Fudge

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"people are asking me to do it, and I am thinking about it,” Fudge said. “I need to give it some thought and see if I have an interest.” Fudge is one of 17 incoming lawmakers and incumbents who have signed onto a yet-to-be-released letter vowing to vote against Pelosi on the floor.

I think whoever takes the speakership should be an experienced legislator. The Speaker needs to do a lot of wrangling and arm twisting and that takes knowing what makes each one tick.
Pretty sure that's right.

I think whoever takes the speakership should be an experienced legislator. The Speaker needs to do a lot of wrangling and arm twisting and that takes knowing what makes each one tick.

I agree and they have people who can do the job.

Sure have to see Pelosi as speaker again. Woman should have retired long ago.

I'm not a Dem, so it's not my business, I guess, but I'd rather see someone with Joe Manchin's frame of mind in charge.

I'd like to see Pelosi back in the saddle. Just out of morbid curiosity and the endless comedy gold. Like Biden, her gaffes would cause more damage to the leftists than good.

Pelosi in the fight of her life to regain speakership

Most of the opposition to Pelosi is not based on ideological differences, but on questions about her style. Unspoken among Democrats is her mental state. It's clear from numerous public appearances over the last few years, the Nancy Pelosi is not mentally fit to perform the public duties of speaker. These include weekly TV interviews on the Sunday cable news shows and speeches. She has shown herself to be confused - sometimes incoherent - in her appearances at both of these venues.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._fight_of_her_life_to_regain_speakership.html

I'm not a Dem, so it's not my business, I guess, but I'd rather see someone with Joe Manchin's frame of mind in charge.

I'm an Independent myself and I know the Dems have capable people. Much more capable than Pelosi.

One of them should be the Speaker.

I do hear that she's not popular even with the Dems. Hope they pick another capable person to be Speaker.

Forum List

Back