There's nothing like the smell of blood and semen

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Shock pop queen Lady Gaga has done it again, with reports circulating that she wants her new fragrance to smell of blood and semen.

As Lady Gaga joins the ever growing list of celebrities releasing fragrances, this is the first to emulate bodily fluids.

Most celebs appear to follow standard conventions around fragrance notes and also the marketing of their products. Sarah Jessica Parker had SJP NYC with a tag line of "Fashion's In The Air!" released in time for the launch of her movie, "Sex and the City 2" and described as "fun and whimsy," just like her character Carrie Bradshaw. Halle Berry's fragrance, released in 2009, invited women "to reveal their inner beauty," and had was characterised as a 'woody oriental' (like we've never heard that one before).

LADY GAGA'S SCENT TO BE BLOOD AND SEMEN: REPORT - The Hype Yahoo!7

Maybe she's looking for a tax loss? :cuckoo:

Calling xotoxi. :lol:

I'm cuckoo
cocoa+puffs.jpg
for Coco's sniffs​

Shock pop queen Lady Gaga has done it again, with reports circulating that she wants her new fragrance to smell of blood and semen.

As Lady Gaga joins the ever growing list of celebrities releasing fragrances, this is the first to emulate bodily fluids.

Most celebs appear to follow standard conventions around fragrance notes and also the marketing of their products. Sarah Jessica Parker had SJP NYC with a tag line of "Fashion's In The Air!" released in time for the launch of her movie, "Sex and the City 2" and described as "fun and whimsy," just like her character Carrie Bradshaw. Halle Berry's fragrance, released in 2009, invited women "to reveal their inner beauty," and had was characterised as a 'woody oriental' (like we've never heard that one before).

LADY GAGA'S SCENT TO BE BLOOD AND SEMEN: REPORT - The Hype Yahoo!7

Maybe she's looking for a tax loss? :cuckoo:

Calling xotoxi. :lol:

As if wal mart didnt smell bad enough.

:eek:

First off i feel that women wear perfume to be attractive to a sexual partner.

Some how i don't see blood and seaman being attractive to a male (unless he is gay).

Yep smelling like you are on your period and just been with some other man..... a winning scent.

Been done...

The cover of Load was created by Andres Serrano, and was called Blood and Semen III. Serrano pressed a mixture of his own semen and bovine blood between sheets of plexiglass.[42]
Metallica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blood and Semen III was much better than Blood and Semen I & II.

The problem with the first one is that the blood and semen did not mix in a pleasant manner, and in the second one, the blood clotted.

Been done...

The cover of Load was created by Andres Serrano, and was called Blood and Semen III. Serrano pressed a mixture of his own semen and bovine blood between sheets of plexiglass.[42]
Metallica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The problem with the first one is that the blood and semen did not mix in a pleasant manner, and in the second one, the blood clotted.

Wait'll you get a load of IV.

Wait'll you get a load of IV.

I don't want to see it.

I spent a fortune on III and I'd be afraid I'd be tempted to blow gobs of more money.

Forum List

Back