There's No Racial Factor In My Presidential Pardons

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
George W. Bush pardoned 34 convicts who had been imprisoned for drug violations................all white. In some instances the family of the pardoned made a political donation a few days before the pardon and another 10 days or two weeks after.

I heard that Bush and Perry have a trip planned out to niggerhead to do a little hunting.

Last edited:
Wow you're so delusional! Besides....BUSH IS NOT PRESIDENT ANYMORE. Just thought you should know that...

George W. Bush pardoned 34 convicts who had been imprisoned for drug violations................all white. In some instances the family of the pardoned made a political donation a few days before the pardon and another 10 days or two weeks after.

I heard that Bush and Perry have a trip planned out to niggerhead to do a little hunting.

4:57 a.m. and you're already boozed-up ??

Another example of a lefty thinking that they can get away with racism.

"But..but..but Booooooooooooshhhhhh"

"But..but..but Booooooooooooshhhhhh"

George Bush now admits that he was convicted of drunk driving. On September 4, 1976, a state trooper saw Bush's car swerve onto the shoulder, then back onto the road. [The Bush camp spin that he was driving too slowly is simply a lie.] Bush failed a road sobriety test and blew a .10 blood alcohol, plead guilty, and was fined and had his driver's license suspended. His spokesman says that he had drunk "several beers" at a local bar before the arrest. Bush was 30 at the time. He now says that he stopped drinking when he turned 40 because it was a problem.

More troubling, Bush lied in denying such an arrest, and still won't take responsibility for his actions. His first reaction was to blame Democrats for reporting the story. "Why [was this reported] now, four days before the election? I've got my suspicions." He refused to say what his suspicions are, though. Bush admits covering up the story, but seems to think he has no responsibility for the failure of his cover up.

Bush said he paid a fine on the spot and never went to court. In fact, a man also in court for DUI the same day revealed Bush' arrest. Here is exactly what Bush said in his press conference:
Bush: "I told the guy I had been drinking and what do I need to do? And he said, "Here's the fine." I paid the fine and did my duty...."
Reporter: "Governor, was there any legal proceeding of any kind? Or did you just -- "
Bush: "No. I pled -- you know, I said I was wrong and I ..." Reporter: "In court? "
Bush: No, there was no court. I went to the police station. I said, "I'm wrong."

Last edited:
Clinton pardoned a man still on the run from the law. A man the justice department told Clinton they did not approve of any pardon. Did I mention the man's ex-wife gave hundreds of thousands to Clinton's Library?

Clinton also pardon 16 convicted Terrorists serving life terms. His reason? Well golly they are no threat to anyone anymore. Again he did so AGAINST the advice of the Justice Department.

As long as we are gonna talk about what happened in the past.

Clinton pardoned a man still on the run from the law. A man the justice department told Clinton they did not approve of any pardon. Did I mention the man's ex-wife gave hundreds of thousands to Clinton's Library?

Clinton also pardon 16 convicted Terrorists serving life terms. His reason? Well golly they are no threat to anyone anymore. Again he did so AGAINST the advice of the Justice Department.

You wanna talk other presidents.....Gerald Ford pardoned the biggest criminal to ever make it to the white house when, without reserrvation he pardoned Richard Milhous Nixon. I voted for that son-of-a-bitch three times, 1960, 68 and 72 and after I learned of his grid bombing of a million innocent people in N. Vietnam and his miserable lying about the kind of asshole he was I began to cut away from the party. The last time I voted for a Republican in a national election was for Reagan in 1984 and I wish there was some way I could take that one back.

You wanna talk other presidents.....Gerald Ford pardoned the biggest criminal to ever make it to the white house when, without reserrvation he pardoned Richard Milhous Nixon. I voted for that son-of-a-bitch three times, 1960, 68 and 72 and after I learned of his grid bombing of a million innocent people in N. Vietnam and his miserable lying about the kind of asshole he was I began to cut away from the party. The last time I voted for a Republican in a national election was for Reagan in 1984 and I wish there was some way I could take that one back.

Nixon was never charged with a Crime. And I doubt he ever would have been.

LOL...he resigned when the trial was just about to get underway. At least Bill Clinton stayed.

Last edited:

LOL...he resigned whe the trial was just about to get underway. At least Bill Clinton stayed.

He resigned to avoid Impeachment. You may want to check the Constitution. You see one can only be Impeached if they are certain Government officials. Like the President or a Judge. ANd then if the Senate Convicts the worst they can do to someone is remove them from Office.

He was never criminally charged for anything. And as far as I recall there was never any attempt to charge him, just some Democrats saying he should be.

LOL...he resigned whe the trial was just about to get underway. At least Bill Clinton stayed.

He resigned to avoid Impeachment. You may want to check the Constitution. You see one can only be Impeached if they are certain Government officials. Like the President or a Judge. ANd then if the Senate Convicts the worst they can do to someone is remove them from Office.

He was never criminally charged for anything. And as far as I recall there was never any attempt to charge him, just some Democrats saying he should be.

Hey!! Don't try to shit me. Richard Nixon was my hero back then. I followed the proceedings every morning for over a year. Richard Nixon was the kind of diehard politician who would have never quit unless he knew his time was nigh. You're talking about a man who when he ran for representative from California's 12 district stayed up all day and night for two weeks prior to the election making anonymous phone calls telling the voters that his opponent, Jerry Voohis was a Communist.

Richard Nixon would have been impeached as surely as he was drawing breath. He was smart enough to know that and that's why he cut a deal with Ford...to be sure he was pardoned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back