There's no need to fear! Eric Holder's here!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
So much injustice against the black man. Don't worry, Eric Holder will save you. HE will bring justice for the innocent black kids killed by vicious, hateful WHITE people!

Any day now he will be wrapping up his Civil Rights investigation into the Trayvon Martin case. The brutal slaying of an innocent 12 year old black kid who only went to the store foe a bag of Skittles! Hunted down and murdered by a WHITE hispanic. Open and shut case of murder. Justice thwarted by an all WHITE jury full of hatred for anyone with colored skin. The vile scum who killed this innocent boy in cold blood should be getting arrested by Federal Authorities any moment now. Eric Holder a valiant and true bastion of justice, is on the job!

Soon after that, he will be wrapping up his case on the brutal slaying of another innocent child; Micheal Brown. Who was walking down the street, returning from church, minding his own business, when a WHITE cop brutally murdered him in cold blood for no reason. Young Mike even had his hands up pleading "Please sir, don't shoot me!" when the cop shot him 750,309 times! Another clear cut case of the brutal murder of an innocent black boy, who's final justice was again thwarted by an all-WHITE Grand Jury without even so much as a trial. Should be no problem for Eric Holder to right this wrong. I'm sure the Federal Troops are moving on Darren Wilson as I type this!

And finally but certainly not last as we all know that WHITE racism will continue to kill innocent black people on into the future. We have the cold blooded slaying of an innocent black man in NYC. This poor guy was not doing anything wrong when the all WHITE NYPD chose him because of his skin color, to be that day's murder victim. He was a poor innocent cripple who was brutally and agonizingly strangulated on the street. as in the previous case, the WHITE police force purposely avoided a trial and got the WHITE racist cop off scott free! When Eric Holder finishes investigating this case, he will get justice!

With all the hard evidence, eye witness and expert testimony, all of these cases will be a breeze for that amazing champion of justice!

Any minute now.......

Forum List

Back