There's no greed like government greed

:lol: Government workers are breaking CA. True story. End of. And... just so you remember... the topic is California. Not Obama, the rich or the rest of the country. Focus.

Even when a rw kook throws enough diarrhea against the wall, some shit sticks. I agree.

However, let's get honest. CA get back around $0.75 for every dollar they send to the federal government. And then the government sends their fund to welfare Red States.

I say let CA keep their money and let Republicans fend for themselves. What say you?

Last edited:
Don't expect that idiot to debate - he thinks government slobs have a god-given right to loot the state.

Fucking idiot. I am not a fan of the government. In fact, I range from a left-leaning anarchist to a Goldwater Conservative.

Fucking idiot.

Sorry, but your analysis is dead wrong. The average American worker has not seen rise in income for 3 decades. Most of our economic growth has been captured by the uber rich and it continues under Obama.

However, rw kooks like to dismiss this fact and blame it on unions....fucking delusional.

:lol: Government workers are breaking CA. True story. End of. And... just so you remember... the topic is California. Not Obama, the rich or the rest of the country. Focus.

Don't expect that idiot to debate - he thinks government slobs have a god-given right to loot the state.

Your a fucking taker and think you should enjoy a free ride on government. So whine for us. LMAO!! :lol::lol:

Care to prove that? Shut the fack up.

:lol: On what planet are you living? CA is dying, it's all but broke.... it didn't used to be that way. What happened? Decades of idiotic decisions by fucking corrupt bastards - regardless of their party.

I'm glad my parents pulled our businesses out. They pay less taxes now. :lol:

Oh that is great!

No, sweetie, it's Americans who are sick of unions destroying the nation with their unreasonable, unaffordable packages.

Not rocket science. How long do you think CA will survive without the businesses that made it one of the world's strongest economies? It used to be... a strong, vibrant, growing economy... and left wing entitlements destroyed that.

Sorry, but your analysis is dead wrong. The average American worker has not seen rise in income for 3 decades. Most of our economic growth has been captured by the uber rich and it continues under Obama.

However, rw kooks like to dismiss this fact and blame it on unions....fucking delusional.

But you stated on another thread, "It is not their fault that we are in this mess, so why should they pay for it? "

Neither idiot lives here - they're tone deaf, logic resistant, and have no idea what they're talking about. :D

But you stated on another thread, "It is not their fault that we are in this mess, so why should they pay for it? "

What are you babbling about now?

Neither idiot lives here - they're tone deaf, logic resistant, and have no idea what they're talking about. :D

Just suck mah cock & STFU girliemon.:eusa_angel: You remind me of a welfare queen who thinks you have a free ride coming from government. Pathetic bastard.

You make claim that workers are breaking CA? Well it's not their fault we are in this economic mess. Got it now sista??

You make claim that workers are breaking CA? Well it's not their fault we are in this economic mess. Got it now sista??

Actually, it is. Greed of government workers and their fucking corrupt unions have certainly impacted on the economic health of my beloved state. They - along with a bunch of lazy assed bastards who won't work, illegal aliens, and fucking moronic far left policies - have damaged that once wonderful state. It horrifies me that they trashed such a strong economy.... and carry on doing so without giving a damn about Californians.

I see that CA girl keeps dodging my question and still blames unions....like a good rw kook.

Should CA keep their own money or should it go to fund welfare Red States?

Actually, it is. Greed of government workers and their fucking corrupt unions have certainly impacted on the economic health of my beloved state. They - along with a bunch of lazy assed bastards who won't work, illegal aliens, and fucking moronic far left policies - have damaged that once wonderful state. It horrifies me that they trashed such a strong economy.... and carry on doing so without giving a damn about Californians.

How is it greed of workers? They didn't set the wage & benefit rates? And according to bozo, the union didn't negotiate it, so where does that leave your ideas?

Go here and look how CA hires people, that you call greedy. http://jobs.spb.ca.gov/wvpos/search_p.cfm?showAll

Last edited:

:lol: On what planet are you living? CA is dying, it's all but broke.... it didn't used to be that way. What happened? Decades of idiotic decisions by fucking corrupt bastards - regardless of their party.

Care to prove that government workers and their greed did it or do you like parroting and echoing rightwing bullshat to no avail?

Glad you are in the shithole Texas and can work for food at the company store. Those CA people negotiated a wage & benefits, and are getting paid what they are suppose to, so why try to demean them. You are seeing capitalism working like it should. I suppose you would renege on a agreements you make depending on economic factors that have nothing to do with the benefits.

You sound exactly like the typical government employee union thug who doesn't give a shit about the taxpayers who pay your salary. You thump your chest about "freely negotiated contracts." Then you whine when the taxpayers vote in some Republicans who promise to negotiate a cut in your salary and benefits.

Your a fucking taker and think you should enjoy a free ride on government. So whine for us. LMAO!! :lol::lol:

The "takers" all work for the government. By definition, government takes everything it dispenses.

Trying to find exactly how much the FED pays for all military retired is like trying to find chicken faces.

I find that rather odd.

Still I did find this which I think gives us a total amount specifically for military retired pay (does not include veterans hospital costs, etc)

This decrease is the net effect of two actions: transferring out the Defense Retired Pay appropriation, which cuts defense outlays by $9.7 billion,

source

Total number of military retired?

I cannot find the answer.

Interesting, that. You can easily find the number of active duty personnel but the number of retired military personnel seems very elusive.

But whatever that number is (if you can find it!) divide $9.7 billion by it and you have the average income of our military retired population.

I see that CA girl keeps dodging my question and still blames unions....like a good rw kook.

Should CA keep their own money or should it go to fund welfare Red States?

That's a separate issue, determined by FEDERAL legislation. The OP was about STATE workers and STATE policy.

Care to prove that government workers and their greed did it or do you like parroting and echoing rightwing bullshat to no avail?

California has tens of thousands of state workers. Many of them can retire at 50, with 90% salary defined-benefit pensions, AND paid health care till they die. How often does that happen for ordinary workers not in government? :D

Forum List

Back