california-bigfoot-270x100.jpg

Loch Ness Monster

20160916184449-nessie.png

Evolution

01-evolutionary-chain.jpg

ManMade Global Climate Warming Change

monckton-graph-18-years-no-global-warming.png

Remember, because everyone says so is not an answer. Unlimited choices

If I were to select it would of course be evolution, but there is also solid evidence of global weather change. But Agnotology pays well and anything that conflicts with money making tribalism needs protection.

Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming by Naomi Oreskes

15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

The Most Powerful Evidence Climate Scientists Have of Global Warming

"Global warming isn't real because I was cold today! Also great news: World hunger is over because I just ate." Stephen Colbert

If I were to select it would of course be evolution, but there is also solid evidence of global weather change. But Agnotology pays well and anything that conflicts with money making tribalism needs protection.

Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming by Naomi Oreskes

"Global warming isn't real because I was cold today! Also great news: World hunger is over because I just ate." Stephen Colbert

Only a libtard would try to compare smoking with the AGW cult

Btw...2nd hand smoke was a huge myth/ruse....the end justify the means.

Secondhand Smoke Is Not Nearly As Dangerous As We Thought. Shouldn’t That Matter?

Study Finds No Link Between Secondhand Smoke And Cancer

Smoking and Your Health | Dr Terry Simpson

Actually the most solid evidence presented in this thread so far is that conservitards are well, 'tards.

Only a libtard would try to compare smoking with the AGW cult

Btw...2nd hand smoke was a huge myth/ruse....the end justify the means.

Secondhand Smoke Is Not Nearly As Dangerous As We Thought. Shouldn’t That Matter?

Study Finds No Link Between Secondhand Smoke And Cancer

Smoking and Your Health | Dr Terry Simpson
You know....when you insult others, and then proceed to vomit completely wrong opinions about scientific topics...

...you embarrass yourself.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat2_t2anom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat3_t2anom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat6_t2anom_1-day.png

The numbers have been positive the whole of the winter. And the TSI has been down slightly. So the atmosphere is retaining more heat, which means the GHGs are operating according to the laws of physics. And the increase in GHGs has resulted from the actions of man.

There's more solid evidence for which of the following
More solid evidence than what?

Which has the most evidence? That's easy, evolution.

But there's actual sightings of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness dinosaur, not so much for evolution

Dude, seriously? There is ZERO evidence of Bigfoot. No bones, no place where a person can go and see where or how they live. An animal that weighs several hundred pounds is living in North American yet leaves no trace? Its an absurd notion!

But there's actual sightings of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness dinosaur, not so much for evolution

Dude, seriously? There is ZERO evidence of Bigfoot. No bones, no place where a person can go and see where or how they live. An animal that weighs several hundred pounds is living in North American yet leaves no trace? Its an absurd notion!

Who said it leaves no trace?

Francis, you would get laughed out of a 5th grade science class.
Not true, Jake.

This is called "thought provoking" and readily explains why you feel so dizzy when you try to reply

I've never seen any trace of either Bigfoot or the Loch Ness dinosaur. Do you know different?

There are no traces. It leaves no traces because it doesn’t exist.

With all the machinery we have today as opposed to 150 years ago, I am certain that we are affecting the climate to some degree. I only disagree with the warming liars in that they don't have any clue to what is happening because they don't have any data except for what they pulled out of their asses.

Francis, you would get laughed out of a 5th grade science class.
Not true, Jake.

This is called "thought provoking" and readily explains why you feel so dizzy when you try to reply
You are provoking no thoughts whatsoever, except those which mock you. As it turns out, people with actual education and knowledge have studied these things. For you to think you provoke new thoughts on any of these matters by shitting your own pants on a message board is quite hilarious.

I only disagree with the warming liars in that they don't have any clue to what is happening because they don't have any data except for what they pulled out of their asses.
But who gives a shit what you think? You know less than nothing about the topic, you have zero idea what any of the data or research states, and you have never expended a shred of energy trying to learn anything about any of it.

We might as well ask a brain dead fetus what its opinion of 14th century gaelic poetry is. It will be as informative as asking for your opinion on climate science, or geology, or oceanography, or meteorology, or...

Forum List

Back