There's many laws on people, but would you like to see these 5 laws on govt. passed:

would you like to see these laws passed?

• Total voters

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Can not disect these laws, nothing is perfect. would you vote for the government who promises to pass these laws on government, if you had a chance and would know your vote would not be wasted:
- I will only serve one 4 year term and then never serve in government again.
- I will not accept any gifts or donations for my campaign from anyone
- I will unconditionally vote for the following 5 laws immediately once elected:
In order to end the criminal monopoly of influence, using money, Create national political media outlet, for the sole purpose of political debates - this will cost tax payers nothing as it will be run by volunteers who will be elected and replaced by the people, just like politicians. they will be considered government officials, and will be upheld to the same bribery law listed below. presence of this media outlet will be made known as follows:
A law that requires any private media outlet that wants to have the right to broadcast any political debate, to air 10 second ads on their radio or television, or, 2"x2" ads on their web sites or news papers, stating the following: "WARNING: being mislead by propaganda on the special interest controlled news media, can be brainwashing, and dangerous to your society, you can alternatively watch the political coverage on a national political media"
Law that makes it a crime, for any special interest lobbyists or anyone else to make any contributions to public officials. and, for public officials to accept any money or gifts, because public officials, are supposed to represent everyone equally - they are not businesses, they can not be turned into prostitutes, they have nothing to sell but humans. children. elderly.
Set up an internet voting system in all parts of the nation, so that each vote can be easily registered and verified.
Implement negative voting, in all elections, in order to offset any propaganda attempts for any candidate. each voter gets one for vote, as well as one against vote. so that we have a choice to vote against a candidate, if we feel he was overly publicized by special interests, targeting all the ignorant and stupid voters

Hell no, I would not vote for that shit.

This is just a variation of that stupid Fairness Doctrine failed experiment.

None of this would ensure the Best Idea wins. It just ensures the Worst Idea has the same chance as a Good Idea. Screw that!

And the idea that a corporation or any other organization should not be allowed to speak out on laws which will affect the operation of their business or organization is total bullshit.

How would you like it if you were not allowed to speak out against a law which directly affects you? You'd be screaming about nazis and fascists and whatever else came into your little mind.

But you have no problem doing that to a business?

Hypocritical.

How would you like it if you were not allowed to speak out against a law which directly affects you?
I'm not liking it, that is precisely why I endorse these laws to be passed.

=.
Great, so then only the wealthy can run for office. Brilliant plan.
I was thinking the opposite, I thought what we have NOW is the government of wealthy by the wealthy serving the wealthy.

How do you expect anyone to run a campaign without any campaign donations unless they are incredibly wealthy? Think much before you speak?

How would you like it if you were not allowed to speak out against a law which directly affects you?
I'm not liking it, that is precisely why I endorse these laws to be passed.

How are you prevented from donating to an organization or association which amplifies your voice for you?

Did your check to Moore-On.org bounce?

I was thinking the opposite, I thought what we have NOW is the government of wealthy by the wealthy serving the wealthy.

How do you expect anyone to run a campaign without any campaign donations unless they are incredibly wealthy? Think much before you speak?
Read much before you talk? the answer is in the 5 laws.

=.

Actually, you haven't thought much about this at all.

In years to come, MittensNorquistRove will be known as a huge disease, a scourge that brought our country down.

Didn't thing about THAT, did you. If you had, you wouldn't have that freaky and ultra-dumb avatar.

Hint: Etch A Sketch will bury us. He has SAID that. All any of us have to do is pay attention.

Actually, you haven't thought much about this at all.

In years to come, MittensNorquistRove will be known as a huge disease, a scourge that brought our country down.

Didn't thing about THAT, did you. If you had, you wouldn't have that freaky and ultra-dumb avatar.

Hint: Etch A Sketch will bury us. He has SAID that. All any of us have to do is pay attention.
:eusa_boohoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back