There's little proof of a MSM Obama bias

And here is a little of it now... :razz:

Journalist Linda Douglass joined the Obama Campaign.
Marc Ambinder (May 21, 2008) - Linda Douglass Joins The Obama Campaign
After serving as Justice Department correspondent for CBS News, DougIass moved to ABC News, where she covered Capitol Hill. A few years ago, she met Barack Obama and the two became friendly. Douglass retired from ABC News in 2006 to work on a project at New York University that was looking into how partisanship had paralyzed Congress. She joined the National Journal group as a contributing editor in 2007, writing for the magazine and hosting a weekly radio show on XM Satellite radio.

Douglass declined to discuss the terms of her new job or how the offer was broached. An Obama spokesman had no comment.

CNN Producer Kate Albright-Hanna Pitched 'Video Strategy' to Obama Campaign, Got Job
CNN Producer Pitched 'Video Strategy' to Obama Campaign, Got Job | NewsBusters.org
Kate Albright-Hanna, who runs the Obama campaign's online video operations, got the job after she pitched the campaign “a proposal on video strategy” -- while she was still a CNN producer. A Wednesday Washington Post “Style” section feature on the key members of the “Triple O: Obama's online operation,” recounted the how and when of her pitch to Joe Rospars, a Howard Dean campaign veteran in charge of the so-called Triple O:

From Drudge: :D
DRUDGE REPORT 2008®
TIME MAG PUTS OBAMA ON COVER -- FOR 7TH TIME IN A YEAR!

[MCCAIN HAS BEEN ON COVER TWICE]

Sports Illustrated’s Selena Roberts- Vote Obama, save Olympic softball :lol:
The aftermath of U.S.' jarring loss in softball final - Selena Roberts - SI.com
SI.com: Give us your best guess: Will softball get reinstated for the 2016 Games?

Roberts: I think there is great momentum right now to reinstate softball for 2016 due to a couple of important reasons: First, Asian countries have poured a lot of resources into women's softball. Japan is one example, and those countries have a lot of pull with the IOC.

Second, I think America is doing the right thing in exporting its knowledge of the game by establishing clinics in Europe where there is more resistance toward the game of softball. One other wild card for 2016 is the exit of the Bush administration. The undercurrent of anti-Americanism within the IOC, which some say has hurt the U.S. because of its softball dominance, may abate somewhat with a potential administration led by Barack Obama, a rock star in Europe.

AP Lies About Obama’s Red Mentor
AP Lies About Obama’s Red Mentor
The influential Associated Press (AP) wire service has belatedly run a story about Barack Obama’s Marxist mentor without mentioning the smoking-gun evidence that the mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, was a Communist Party member. The dishonest story, which represents damage control for the Obama campaign, was written by AP writer Sudhin Thanawala

Let's see if I have this straight, I have a third string minor leaguer and a 400 hitter and the third stringer deserves the same publicity. LOL

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Tristan

Aug 5, 2008
Let's see if I have this straight, I have a third string minor leaguer and a 400 hitter and the third stringer deserves the same publicity. LOL

No matter how much of a third stringer Obama is this is not about "publicity" (though it's a hilarious choice of words on your part) This is about journalist literally going to work for Obama and a great failure of objectivity and professionalism in the MSM.

the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

That is a beautiful thought! McCain gibberish aside, high praise for individual rights is a rare thing!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back