There's gonna be a Revolution, well....ya know...

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
I woke up this morning to see this on the local news.........

AMARILLO, TEXAS -- You may have read or seen reports on how thousands of Texas prison inmates may get the H1N1 vaccine before the general public, so Pronews Seven hit the streets of Amarillo to get opinions on this matter.

"They did what they did, they did their crime, they should be in there punished and the public out here should get the shot before they should," said Jessica Garcia an Amarillo Resident.

"Their choice put them there, so I don't think that we should protect them from all that, the general public should come first before prisoners do," said Johnny Worley of Amarillo.

"If they need the vaccine they need it, I'm not in favor of excluding them from it, but I would just like to see all age groups in particularly if you have to take the time to go sit in line and then can't get it, that doesn't seem fair if they're going to get that to that population before hand," said Robyn Gaston and Amarillo Resident.

In total the Texas prison system has asked for over 1-hundred and fifty thousand vaccines for inmates and around forty-thousand vaccines for correctional officers. Prison Officials say that inmates may get the vaccines as early as next week.

Local reaction to Texas inmates receiving H1N1 vaccine before general public : News : KVII

Now, something that I'm wondering from the board. Is this happening in your state and cities?

If so, with the way the MSM has taken this story and scared the crap outta everyone in the country, if not the world, well...........with the way that some demonstrators have been speaking out against Obama and the government, health care, etc........

Well....I'm wondering.........is anyone else kinda nervous? It seems that the people at the top (city leaders, government workers), are the ones getting all the care, as well as taking care of where the city workers are (jails, hospitals), while leaving the rest of us to pay through the nose and the inmates are getting it for free.

You know.......with the way that people have been stirring each other up, I'm thinking that eventually things are going to get ugly.

I just hope the tea baggers don't try to start a revolution.

It won't be just the "teabaggers" that start it. In fact, if you're saying it's just the republicans (conservatives) that are teabaggers then you're wrong. There are many democrates that are right with us! If the things going on isn't pissing you off then you have a huge problem.

I'm not singling out one party.

However.......currently the tea baggers seem to be the most vocal and violent.

Forum List

Back