There's an entity in my house

I used to live in an old house where my animals acted really weird - run for their lives out of the kitchen sort of thing. I never saw anything though.

Not the same thing, but I did have a medium reading that was very interesting.

Demons are entities and everybody in the world knows ouija boards are great tools for inviting them in.

So bones, is a ... charo? charru? ... anyway, is that like a big squirrel or packrat? They play with stuff in the house if they get in and love shiny shit....

Entities exist.

I used to use an ouija board until a series of bad occurances happened as a result.

I knew the tribal head of the Paiutes here in So, Nevada, told her what happened, and she told me to get the board out of my house and destroy it.

I took it out into the desert and destoyed it. Creepy shit stopped.
Indians believe that people who own ouija boards and use them to divine, invite evil.

I experienced and believe it.

I could believe that if one actually had an artifact representing an ouija board. But today, they're mass produced in China and sold at Walmart. Hard to put my faith in some paranormal entity residing therein.

Speaking of paranormal entities, last year's movie "Paranormal Activity" blew my mind. It's pretty boring (non-stop home videotaping), but once you get to the end, it's a shocker. DON'T GIVE THE ENDING AWAY!! (Although I'm sure it already is somewhere on the Internet.)

The board itself isn't the source of the power. It's what it's USED for. You ask demons in, even if you don't name them as demons, and they will come. It's not because the board is anything but pressboard and ink; it's because when you use that board you're trying to summon something. If you wanted to summon good things, you'd use a different method. Like prayer.

I agree with you Allie. When I was in college.. a couple girlfriends and I let some boys talk us into taking an Ouiji board to the local cemetery as a fun prank several times at night. After using the board a few times,strange things started going on... and often enough that ALL of us decided to get rid of it. One thing that I remember vividly creeping me out was that one of the girls was terrified of it, and stopped coming with us early on. Several times after the fact the board asked for her by name, and wanted to know where she was. Very creepy. Have not touched one since.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back