There's an enemy in America

And obviously you're confusing the Democratic/Republican party Which has nothing to do with either party.

If you have a speech, newspaper article, letter, or Congressional Record using the term Democratic Republican in the 1790'sI'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs!

Also, Jefferson's Republican Party is identical to the modern Republican Party in that it too was 100% about limited government. Welcome to your first lesson in American History!! This is a huge huge day for you, liberal.

Democratic-Republican Party - Federalists, Republicans, Jefferson, American, President, and British - JRank Articles

The Jeffersonian Republican party, better known as the Democratic-Republican Party, is an ancestor of the modern DEMOCRATIC PARTY. It evolved in the 1790s during the early days of GEORGE WASHINGTON's presidency.

Read more: Democratic-Republican Party - Federalists, Republicans, Jefferson, American, President, and British - JRank Articles Democratic-Republican Party - Federalists, Republicans, Jefferson, American, President, and British - JRank Articles

Democratic-Republican Party - Federalists, Republicans, Jefferson, American, President, and British - JRank Articles

If you have a speech, newspaper article, letter, or Congressional Record from the 1970's using the term, Democratic-Republican I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs!

Also, Jefferson's Republican Party is identical to the modern Republican Party in that it too was 100% about freedom or limited government. Welcome to your first lesson in American History!! This is a huge huge day for you, liberal.

Oh, and reading liberal history won't help you unless you want to lose the bet? You see,
the liberals want to cover up that Jefferson and America are about freedom while liberals are anti-American. Now you know why the liberals spied for Stalin.

If you have a speech, newspaper article, letter, or Congressional Record using the term Democratic Republican in the 1790'sI'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs!

Also, Jefferson's Republican Party is identical to the modern Republican Party in that it too was 100% about limited government. Welcome to your first lesson in American History!! This is a huge huge day for you, liberal.

The Jeffersonian Republican party, better known as the Democratic-Republican Party, is an ancestor of the modern DEMOCRATIC PARTY. It evolved in the 1790s during the early days of GEORGE WASHINGTON's presidency.

Read more: Democratic-Republican Party - Federalists, Republicans, Jefferson, American, President, and British - JRank Articles Democratic-Republican Party - Federalists, Republicans, Jefferson, American, President, and British - JRank Articles

If you have a speech, newspaper article, letter, or Congressional Record from the 1970's using the term, Democratic-Republican I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs!

Also, Jefferson's Republican Party is identical to the modern Republican Party in that it too was 100% about freedom or limited government. Welcome to your first lesson in American History!! This is a huge huge day for you, liberal.

Oh, and reading liberal history won't help you unless you want to lose the bet? You see,
the liberals want to cover up that Jefferson and America are about freedom while liberals are anti-American. Now you know why the liberals spied for Stalin.

The Origins of the Party

After the U.S. Constitution came into effect the voters and elected officials, then consisting by law of property-owning white men in most states, divided largely into two parties. The Federalist Party favored a strong national government ruled by a wealthy elite (themselves). The Democratic-Republican Party favored dispersing power more broadly among white male property owners. By 1820 the Federalists had run out of steam and the Democratic-Republican Party had moved towards the center, so that the U.S. essentially had only one political party. In 1824 all four major candidates for the Presidency were Democratic-Republicans.
A Brief History of the Democratic Party by William P. Meyers, HTML format

Bailey, Thomas A, The American Pageant: A History of the Republic, Third Edition (Boston: D.C. Heath and Company, 1966)

Morison, Samuel Eliot, The Oxford History of the American People (New York: Oxford University Press, 1965)

TELL ME HOW DID THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY GET STARTED?

Last edited:
bigrebnc is a liberal? Who knew? :lol:

uh, Brutus, you wing nut, look at me. In the eyes, wing nut. The Democratic-Republican Party supported slavery, the right to own slaves. No, they were not exactly the Republican Party today, you Hard Right frothing wild-eyed wing nut.

uh, Brutus, you wing nut, look at me. In the eyes, wing nut. The Democratic-Republican Party supported slavery, the right to own slaves. No, they were not exactly the Republican Party today, you Hard Right frothing wild-eyed wing nut.

The Democratic-Republican party became the democratic party.

Until the turn of the century, the Dems were more like the Republican Party today: states rights, limited Big Government, home rule.

Certainly here and there. The Dems until 1900 were much like the Pubs today: home rule, states rights, blah blah.

Certainly here and there. The Dems until 1900 were much like the Pubs today: home rule, states rights, blah blah.

neither here nor there
The democratic-Republican party became the Democratic party in the early 1800's

Yup, it is. You gots to live with the truth of it. I will save your comments for later, you wild liberal, you.

Good ok

Whats wrong now jake? Do you not agree that the democratic party came from the party known as the democratic- republican party? If you don't agree care to tell me how the democratic party became to be?

Well let's see, three GOP presidents, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II, including interest racked up 12 trillion of that debt, and all the other presidents in the history of the country ran up the rest. So obviously, by your logic, the GOP are trying to bring the country down.

ok it's those GOP president one which has been dead for a few years and 1 who has been out of office for two decades, Now what has obama done to fix there mess that you think they have created?

With all the co operation congressional Republicans have offered?

Cheap, distorted, divisive and corrupted politics. that's what the right offers.

Well let's see, three GOP presidents, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II, including interest racked up 12 trillion of that debt, and all the other presidents in the history of the country ran up the rest. So obviously, by your logic, the GOP are trying to bring the country down.

ok it's those GOP president one which has been dead for a few years and 1 who has been out of office for two decades, Now what has obama done to fix there mess that you think they have created?

With all the co operation congressional Republicans have offered?

Cheap, distorted, divisive and corrupted politics. that's what the right offers.

Now thats clear and to the point, now care to support that with a source?

Brutus how did the democratic party get started?

why change the subject?? Take the bet or admit to being a low IQ liberal and run away with your tail between your legs. Again, welcome to your first lesson in American History. Do you have the courage to learn from or do you want to be a liberal all you life?

Last edited:

Who's talking about slavery, liberal ?????????????????????????????

Who is more at fault for the wreck the guys that drove the bus over the cliff or the poor wrecker truck driver that is unable to get the bus back up the cliff?

Who is more at fault for the wreck the guys that drove the bus over the cliff or the poor wrecker truck driver that is unable to get the bus back up the cliff?

If you're going to blame a driver you need to go back futher than Reagan and stop before you get to ford

Brutus how did the democratic party get started?

why change the subject?? Take the bet or admit to being a low IQ liberal and run away with your tail between your legs. Again, welcome to your first lesson in American History. Do you have the courage to learn from or do you want to be a liberal all you life?

I'm not changing the subject how did the democratic party get started? If you can tell me how the Democratic party got started it will also tell you who's right and who's wrong. I really hate schooling liberals like you but if you insist I will

Last edited:

Forum List

Back