There's a video...

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
That keeps popping up on top of the ads and is wreaking havoc with my tablet. I can't get ad block to work with this thing so if you could get rid of that video pop up, it'd be nice.

That keeps popping up on top of the ads and is wreaking havoc with my tablet. I can't get ad block to work with this thing so if you could get rid of that video pop up, it'd be nice.

Yes, I hate the damned thing too!

Had my windows 7 box completely recalibrated after it started crashing REPEATEDLY.

14 hrs later, having visited roughly 6 pages, it was back to Crash w/ Every Other Breath.

Android won't crash, but it runs like crap.

I want a name....

Sarah G

What is the ad for? Give me specifics so I can forward to admin.

Sarah G

What is the ad for? Give me specifics so I can forward to admin.
It's a pop-up video right on top of of all the other ads you guys have at the bottom of each page.

I can't get ad block installed on my tablet so if you know how to do that, it would work too.

Sarah, I just PM'd you for what I found that works.

For everyone else wondering, if you are using an Android or iOS operating system, go to the app/play store and search for Adblock Browser, looks like this:

upload_2017-4-2_17-15-53.png

It works just as good on phones and tablets as Adblock does on PC's.

The ads on this site are the most aggressive that I have ever seen on the internet. Even as I post this, I am competing with a video at the bottom that keeps popping up into the very box I am typing in.

The page crashes on this site are unreal as well. I have a droid tablet, a droid phone, and a chrome machine that I use, and they all crash on this site, on a regular basis. I have been thinking about moving onto a new forum, just because the ads on this one are way too aggressive.

The video ads that over ride the posting block are out of control today. I was unable to even post on one of my other devices, since the video ads were so forceful. If I did not have another device, I would have moved onto a forum that isn't this desperate for ad revenue.

Forum List

Back