There's a Lot Of Crying

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
and calling out to God for the miracle's he's brought. All on the floor of our Congress as they say goodbye to Gabby Giffords. John Boehner even wept.

She got shot in the head and survived. Otherwise no one would pay attention to her.

how about we just let this go...seems petty

We're celebrating Gabby's miracle. How about you go back to where you came from and take TM with ewe.

you are making a point about god. its rather transparent. You would think one wouldnt try to make any issue out of whats going on, and just leave it be.

Instead it should have been. Gabby resigns, it was a sweet, nice,emotional, respectful, goodbye.....and leave it at that.

sadly you couldnt.

Your neg rep just proved my point. Thank you

Yes, I made a point. there's still room for god in this country. and every one can cry.. and we have a miracle in Gabby Giffords.. I'm proud I could point all this out to you once again. You deserved your negative rep slimeball. all of it.

To get shot in the head, come back to work....that's an amazing woman. I wish her nothing but the best.

As do most Americans. I have already participated in a thread to wish her well... and I really do wish her the very best for a speedy and full recovery. I pray for her... politically incorrect as it may be.

There are political opinions and then there are human opinions. Too bad some can't separate the two.

God Bless you Gabby Giffords and God speed your recovery. You are a great American.

We're celebrating Gabby's miracle. How about you go back to where you came from and take TM with ewe.

you are making a point about god. its rather transparent. You would think one wouldnt try to make any issue out of whats going on, and just leave it be.

Instead it should have been. Gabby resigns, it was a sweet, nice,emotional, respectful, goodbye.....and leave it at that.

sadly you couldnt.

Yes, I made a point. there's still room for god in this country. and every one can cry.. and we have a miracle in Gabby Giffords.. I'm proud I could point all this out to you once again. You deserved your negative rep slimeball. all of it.

no one ever said no.... well, except for the professional white, christian victims. there's room for G-d. you just can't legislate based on what you *think* he wants.

It's really not complicated.

sadly you couldnt.

no one ever said no.... well, except for the professional white, christian victims. there's room for G-d. you just can't legislate based on what you *think* he wants.

It's really not complicated.

thanks for "splaining" thangs libtard.

Forum List

Back