There Will Not Be A Palestinian State

RE: There Will Not Be A Palestinian State
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Well... It is important to remember the law of ineffectiveness (not producing an intended effect; ineffectual).

But the Arab Palestinian should remember that in finding excuses to not engage in activities that further peace and stability in the region, just prolongs the illness that is → "Palestinian."
What would you suggest that would work?
(COMMENT)

You have a brand new car. Someone comes along with a big 12 oz. Drywall Hammer and puts a huge dent in the fender. You have to make a decision as to cost-effectively remedy. One or two dents in the fender might be worth a body & Fender "repair." But there reaches a point (the number of dents) when the fender becomes uneconomically repairable and the fender must be discarded in favor of an entirely new fender to restore it to new car condition.

Some populations (and the associated countries, regions, areas, and territories) must, when politically damaged beyond repair, must undergo a similar assessment. Do you attempt to repair them through nation-building processes; → or → do you section out the damage and replace it altogether (regime change)?

In most Arab Countries, regime changes and changes in government do not happen without shedding blood (popular uprising, revolts, coup d'état). Just looking at the countries that participated in either the 1948 attack on Israel, the 1967-Six Day War, or the 1973 Yom Kipper War:

• (1949) Military coup d'état in Syria
• (1952) Military coup d'état in Egypt
(1959) Failed coup d'état attempt in Iraq
• (1963) Military coup d'état in Syria
(1963) Military coup d'état in Iraq
• (1966) Failed coup d'état attempt in Saudi Arabia
• (1968) Military coup d'état in Iraq
• (1969) Failed coup d'état attempt in Saudi Arabia
• (1970) Military coup d'état in Syria
• (1970) Terrorist Coup attemt in Jordan
• (1996) Failed coup d'état attempt in Iraq
* (2018) Yemeni coup d'état

Sometimes, the people are just coup d'état prone...

Most Respectfully,
R

Not to mention the US coup in Palestine in 2007.

Not to mention your silly conspiracy theories.

If you haven't figured out how a "two state" solution is actually four states, or how the Palestinian states include no Jews...

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I've seen suggestions along this "aid agency" before.

(REFERENCE)

A/RES/302 (IV) 8 December 1949

5. Recognizes that, without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 11 of General Assembly resolution 194 (III) of 11 December 1948, continued assistance for the relief of the Palestine refugees is necessary to prevent conditions of starvation and distress among them and to further conditions of peace and stability, and that constructive measures should be undertaken at an early date with a view to the termination of international assistance for relief;

20. Directs the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East to consult with the United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine in the best interests of their respective tasks, with particular reference to paragraph 11 of General Assembly resolution 194 (III) of 11 December 1948;​

A/RES/194 (III) 11 December 1948

11. Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible;

Note: It says "goverments (plural) and "authorities" (plural).
Instructs the Conciliation Commission to facilitate the repatriation, resettlement and economic and social rehabilitation of the refugees and the payment of compensation, and to maintain close relations with the Director of the United Nations Relief for Palestine Refugees and, through him →, with the appropriate organs and agencies of the United Nations;
(COMMENT)

First, you will notice that the UNRWA never uses the excuse that it is not their job (only an Aid Agency). From the establishment of the various institution, commissions and activites the inception was to alleviate an acute potential for starvation. It was not to support the distant relatives of the displaced in perpetuity. The Arab Palestinians have painted themselves into a corner. The Arab Palestinians have intentionally set the conditions to lose their Jordanian Citizenship and retard (if not halt) conditions of peace and stability with the UNRWA doing nothing to reverse the trend. In seventy year the UNRWA has not been able to contribute any constructive measures to further the situation with a view to the termination of international assistance for relief.

Most Respectfully,
R

I have posted parts of this many Times especially the sentence” Live at Peace With Your Neighbors”; something the Palestiniaans have demonstrated they are not willing to do. For that reason alone, Israel is not going against “ International law “
Which Palestinians have moved back home and have caused problems?

Deflection. You posted a link in which the Palestinians overwhelmingly stated they can not see a Jewish State next to a Palestinian State and the entire area should be renamed “ Palestine “ I guess you just “ forgot” that. Keep posting !! :auiqs.jpg:
Talk about deflection.

I made reference to your link and I’m the one who is using deflection?? :auiqs.jpg:Why can’t you just admit the Palestinians will not leave “ peacefully “ within Israel? Because that would destroy your claim that Israel is breaking “ International law “ keep posting!:blahblah:
Peace is a two way street.

I have posted parts of this many Times especially the sentence” Live at Peace With Your Neighbors”; something the Palestiniaans have demonstrated they are not willing to do. For that reason alone, Israel is not going against “ International law “

Deflection. You posted a link in which the Palestinians overwhelmingly stated they can not see a Jewish State next to a Palestinian State and the entire area should be renamed “ Palestine “ I guess you just “ forgot” that. Keep posting !! :auiqs.jpg:
Talk about deflection.

I made reference to your link and I’m the one who is using deflection?? :auiqs.jpg:Why can’t you just admit the Palestinians will not leave “ peacefully “ within Israel? Because that would destroy your claim that Israel is breaking “ International law “ keep posting!:blahblah:

Agree! Please tell us what the Palestinians did to promote “ peace”. I know!!! They declared Israel has no Rights to the Western Wall !! :cuckoo:

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Acceptance absorption and assimilation are not the only means to solving the problem.

It is perfectly clear that Arab nations do not want to solve the Arab refugee problem.
It is not their problem. They have no legal obligation to accept foreign nationals.
(COMMENT)

Mentoring the Arab Palestinians on the methodology and practices that further → refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors.

But I suspect that trying to teach the Arab Palestinians pest practices that would maintain peace and stability is too much to ask. I suspect that the ingrained application (over the last half-century) demonstrates that the Arab Palestinians have a preference for armed struggle, as the only way to liberate Palestine.

Most Respectfully,
R
I suspect that the ingrained application (over the last half-century) demonstrates that the Arab Palestinians have a preference for armed struggle, as the only way to liberate Palestine.
BDS and other unarmed activities greatly outnumber any armed activities.

Talk about deflection.

Peace is achieved by the PA financing Islamic terrorists with UNRWA welfare fraud money.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Acceptance absorption and assimilation are not the only means to solving the problem.

It is perfectly clear that Arab nations do not want to solve the Arab refugee problem.
It is not their problem. They have no legal obligation to accept foreign nationals.
(COMMENT)

Mentoring the Arab Palestinians on the methodology and practices that further → refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors.

But I suspect that trying to teach the Arab Palestinians pest practices that would maintain peace and stability is too much to ask. I suspect that the ingrained application (over the last half-century) demonstrates that the Arab Palestinians have a preference for armed struggle, as the only way to liberate Palestine.

Most Respectfully,
R
I suspect that the ingrained application (over the last half-century) demonstrates that the Arab Palestinians have a preference for armed struggle, as the only way to liberate Palestine.

Will giving them weapons make them more effective?

1dab0e997c77e20261b3.jpg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Small mercies, I guess. :113:

Everyone has seen the terrorist state Gaza has devolved into.
There will never be a Palestinian state!!!

Every majority Moslem country is an utter humanitarian, economic or military disaster. We don’t need another one. Plus the UK will soon be mostly Moslem. They can take the Palestinians

Forum List

Back