There will no be a great speech like this at the DNC

[youtube]4p3GFBdnCGo[/youtube]

[youtube]GgROq5s2r3g[/youtube]

"And we.... built it!"

Funny part about the we built it crap. Her husband is running to hold a government position, and the convention is held in a facility that built was tax dollars.

Funny part about the we built it crap. Her husband is running to hold a government position, and the convention is held in a facility that built was tax dollars.

And where do those tax dollars come from?

What is your point?

Business is the engine of the economy. Not government. And the people that are in business, built their businesses.

Sam Walton worked his ass off and he applied solid business principles to build an empire. OBama has loafed and he has used unsound business principles to destroy an empire.

That was a lame ass speech you wanna see a get outta your seat speech Sarah Palin knocked it outta the park you miss Romney are no Sarah Palin. I will say this they both were both begging for the women's vote lol

And where do those tax dollars come from?

What is your point?

Business is the engine of the economy. Not government. And the people that are in business, built their businesses.

Sam Walton worked his ass off and he applied solid business principles to build an empire. OBama has loafed and he has used unsound business principles to destroy an empire.
But Walmart employees still have to rely on government programs to get by, weird.
And business can drive the economy still doesn't change the fact it was built by government tax dollars.. Maybe you should listen to his speech again.

Oh! And Sam Walton went to a state school, you know one funded by tax dollars. I wonder if he had a teacher who inspired him also? Or maybe a fellow officer in the government run military he was apart of?

I'm guessing you didn't actually watch Night One.

I did watch. Ann Romney lost me when she started talking about love of fellow Americans. Thats total BS, cause if her and her Hubby did love all Americans they would support gay rights. She failed b time right there. Every American may not be rich but every American is just that AN AMERICAN. The GOP does not believe that.

Christie at least level with my beliefs as a Democrat. I think he could be a decent leader that understand we have to work as one. He was by far the better speaker, no contest.

Oh__ so you're basing your analysis on partisan hackery. Got it.

I always find this type of comment on this issue interesting:

"Thats total BS, cause if her and her Hubby did love all Americans they would support gay rights."

What makes the gay community think that everyone has to love and support them especially if it's against their beliefs?

All people have to do is tolerate them and not to discriminate against them in a legal sense. There is no law stating that everyone must embrace, love or perpetuate their lifestyle or agenda.

Actually, THEY built this.

543623_460326720668481_2117813496_n.jpg

What is your point?

But Walmart employees still have to rely on government programs to get by, weird.
And business can drive the economy still doesn't change the fact it was built by government tax dollars.. Maybe you should listen to his speech again.

Oh! And Sam Walton went to a state school, you know one funded by tax dollars. I wonder if he had a teacher who inspired him also? Or maybe a fellow officer in the government run military he was apart of?

If tax payer subsidies are helping to support Walmart workers, and they are, then those same taxes are underwriting the company's profits, paying for its success.

What is your point?

I went to state school. So what's your point?

And Wal Mart is smart making the government their bitch.

I went to state school. So what's your point?

And Wal Mart is smart making the government their bitch.

My point is listen to his speech again.
Wow! I didn't think it was that hard to get.

Forum List

Back