There will be no wall

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Trust me, no wall will be built. And even if it is, it isn't going to change anything.
Besides, many immigrants fly into America or arrive by boat. The wall doesn't address that.

You see, Trump is a republican businessman, and as such he needs immigration to continue to keep labor costs down. That is why you white Americans are in decline. Eventually, America will go to 400, 500 million people, or collapse before that.

The white business people have no respect for other white people, as a race. They only think in terms of dollar profits, and profits can only continue to go up with continued immigration.

Trust me, no wall will be built. And even if it is, it isn't going to change anything.
Besides, many immigrants fly into America or arrive by boat. The wall doesn't address that.

You see, Trump is a republican businessman, and as such he needs immigration to continue to keep labor costs down. That is why you white Americans are in decline. Eventually, America will go to 400, 500 million people, or collapse before that.

The white business people have no respect for other white people, as a race. They only think in terms of dollar profits, and profits can only continue to go up with continued immigration.
You must be related to Guno. ANTI white ANTI American and just as f#cking stupid.

Well your thread title is right, everything else is bullshit of course.

The reason there will be little if anything done as far as a "wall" will be because of bed wetting leftists who will sabotage, undermine, and wage a litigious war against the endeavor because of the votes. The left needs the illegal voters, since they've just about purged the black communities or locked them out of their enclaves.

The reason there will be little if anything done as far as a "wall" will be because of bed wetting leftists who will sabotage, undermine, and wage a litigious war against the endeavor because of the votes. The left needs the illegal voters, since they've just about purged the black communities or locked them out of their enclaves.

It would cost billions to build, several billions more to maintain, and take land away from americans. And it won't stop the immigration. It might, MIGHT, slow down the flow for a very short time. That's why this wall won't gef built. Call me a "moronic leftist drone that only believes the hyped up media" if you want, but if you can't cite a credible source for every point I've listed, then you have no valid argument.

It would cost billions to build, several billions more to maintain, and take land away from americans. And it won't stop the immigration. It might, MIGHT, slow down the flow for a very short time. That's why this wall won't gef built. Call me a "moronic leftist drone that only believes the hyped up media" if you want, but if you can't cite a credible source for every point I've listed, then you have no valid argument.
moronic leftist drone

Take away land from Americans?

Yes but if a golden cheeked warbler is on your ranch you dasn't cut a tree. Please don't pretend you give a fruit fly's fuck about anyone's land, least of all one of the ranchers down there who would love some security and government funded gates for his cattle.

It would be expensive. No doubt. Yet still less than the cost of delivering babies to illegals that feed off the nanny state for decades.

I don't doubt effective border security would be possible, but bed wetting leftists undermine the effort every chance they get.

Yes. Take away land. The government will kick people off of their land. Pretty self-explanatory.

Yes but if a golden cheeked warbler is on your ranch you dasn't cut a tree.

Wtf does this even mean?

Please don't pretend you give a fruit fly's fuck about anyone's land, least of all one of the ranchers down there who would love some security and government funded gates for his cattle.

I do care about their land, because unlike you, I care about what happens to the people in this country, and if everyone livimg on the southern border gets kicked off of their land, I have a problem with that. And yeah, they'd love some government funded security, as long as doesn't take away the land that they are trying to protect.

It would be expensive. No doubt. Yet still less than the cost of delivering babies to illegals that feed off the nanny state for decades.

I highly doubt it costs $21.6 billion annually dollars to give birth to the kids of a fraction of the 11 million illegals. Not to mention the fact that the illegals would be paying for those deliveries.

I don't doubt effective border security would be possible, but bed wetting leftists undermine the effort every chance they get.

List three time democrats have blocked a border security act.

Though you didn't cite any sources, so...

I love immigration, I despise building a wall to exclude people. But then I live with illegal aliens from Mexico 1K from any border. Mexicans come in here and pretend it's Mexico. It isn't. it alienates people. 25 years ago NOBODY would have accepted illegals as "normal", here, not even Hispanics. I know a few Hispanics that don't even buy all that NEW liberal group think acceptance of illegals as " Immigrants"... Funny That.

Yes. Take away land. The government will kick people off of their land. Pretty self-explanatory.

Wtf does this even mean?

Please don't pretend you give a fruit fly's fuck about anyone's land, least of all one of the ranchers down there who would love some security and government funded gates for his cattle.

I do care about their land, because unlike you, I care about what happens to the people in this country, and if everyone livimg on the southern border gets kicked off of their land, I have a problem with that. And yeah, they'd love some government funded security, as long as doesn't take away the land that they are trying to protect.

I highly doubt it costs $21.6 billion annually dollars to give birth to the kids of a fraction of the 11 million illegals. Not to mention the fact that the illegals would be paying for those deliveries.

OK.

You've proved to be an algorithm.

You parrot leftist drivel and you're as intellectually curious as a fish tank.

Drink Bleach.

Wtf does this even mean?

OK.

You've proved to be an algorithm.

You parrot leftist drivel and you're as intellectually curious as a fish tank.

Drink Bleach.

Ah, yes. The classic "I can't prove you wrong, so I'm just going to insult you to hell and back." Sure.

Call me a "moronic leftist drone that only believes the hyped up media" if you want, but if you can't cite a credible source for every point I've listed, then you have no valid argument.

Saw this coming a mile away.

Forum List

Back