There will be an explosion of poor under the GOP

Texas, Florida, US Territories, the rest of the gulf all needing help.

Not to mention the millions Republicans want to screw over taking away their healthcare, removing safety standards, getting rid of financial help for elderly in homes and so on.

Republicans will be locusts leaving behind newly poor with whatever they do.

We can not just see it coming, it's here.

What s remarkably stupid thing to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not true.

Look at what they want to do to healchcare just to give a tax cut to rich people. That's what locusts do.

Locusts pass bills? Who knew? Derp...derp...derp!!!

I'm blinded by ideology? Me?
holy crap

animal-facepalm.jpg

LOL...R-Derp's not exactly blind, Mac...R-Derp is just REALLY stupid!
Naw, I think that perfectly intelligent people can be afflicted by partisan ideology. Once they are, their perceptions and analytical skills are shot to hell.

I look at intelligence and ideology as mutually exclusive. Ideology blinds people, regardless of how smart they otherwise are. Like a disease.

Not to mention the millions Republicans want to screw over taking away their healthcare, removing safety standards, getting rid of financial help for elderly in homes and so on.

No kidding, a bigger explosion than what happened under Obama.
What happened under Obama? Show stats

Let me help you out....G O O G L E.
I've done my Googling... want to know if you know what you are talking about or if you're just pumping hot air out of your ass. So I'll ask again can you back up your claim?

Yes I can, can you back up deanrd's claims.
No I can’t, he can speak for himself. Right now I’m talking to you and you seem to be deflecting

I'm blinded by ideology? Me?
holy crap

animal-facepalm.jpg

LOL...R-Derp's not exactly blind, Mac...R-Derp is just REALLY stupid!
Naw, I think that perfectly intelligent people can be afflicted by partisan ideology. Once they are, their perceptions and analytical skills are shot to hell.

I look at intelligence and ideology as mutually exclusive. Ideology blinds people, regardless of how smart they otherwise are. Like a disease.

That might be true, Mac but after watching R-Derp post for years now...I'm pretty convinced that R-Derp is NOT one of those intelligent people!

You're so blinded by your ideology it's absurd.
There will be a boom in construction & housing commodities in the areas you listed as a result of the disasters. And guess what that brings dumbass... Jobs & demand for said commodities.

I remember when you predicted the stock market collapse if Trump won....then you closed your account and left to hide for months.
You're nothing more than a dumbass hack coward.
Trump did insinuate that the stock market was in a huge bubble and I think he's right. Look at the DJI average. It's ridiculous.

Many people think that just because we have a president who is a financial genius who understands economics better than any president in their lifetime, that necessarily means the bull market will continue for 8 more years. It isn't and those people who are betting that it will are going to get a financially painful reality check.

And the LWNJs here will blame the messenger when the bubble bursts even though there is absolutely nothing that the president or anyone else can do to prevent the bubble from bursting. That's how stupid they are.

History will show that as in the past conservative programs ruined, AKA collapsed, Americas economics and placed us in depressions or recessions.

Yeah...except the opposite is true....left wingers like Roosevelt prolonged and deepened the Great Depression and made America suffer far longer than any other depression because of his left wing interference in the economy........and Kennedy's and Reagan's tax cuts created booms that made us the most powerful economic power in the world......
So is that why America's best historians have named FDR one of the three best presidents since 1948, and recently the best American president. Probably why even Reagan voted for FDR four times, as did the American people. Was there an approved Republican plan that presidents knew would cure depressions and FDR didn't follow the Republican plan? Hoover use the Republican plan, if not, why not?

History will show that as in the past conservative programs ruined, AKA collapsed, Americas economics and placed us in depressions or recessions.

Yeah...except the opposite is true....left wingers like Roosevelt prolonged and deepened the Great Depression and made America suffer far longer than any other depression because of his left wing interference in the economy........and Kennedy's and Reagan's tax cuts created booms that made us the most powerful economic power in the world......

Reaganomics was the largest redistribution of wealth the world has ever seen. From the middle to the uber wealthy, nice job Ronny!

Hey how's that "war on Poverty" going? We've spent trillions to keep people poor and voting Democrat

You're so blinded by your ideology it's absurd.
There will be a boom in construction & housing commodities in the areas you listed as a result of the disasters. And guess what that brings dumbass... Jobs & demand for said commodities.

I remember when you predicted the stock market collapse if Trump won....then you closed your account and left to hide for months.
You're nothing more than a dumbass hack coward.
Trump did insinuate that the stock market was in a huge bubble and I think he's right. Look at the DJI average. It's ridiculous.

Many people think that just because we have a president who is a financial genius who understands economics better than any president in their lifetime, that necessarily means the bull market will continue for 8 more years. It isn't and those people who are betting that it will are going to get a financially painful reality check.

And the LWNJs here will blame the messenger when the bubble bursts even though there is absolutely nothing that the president or anyone else can do to prevent the bubble from bursting. That's how stupid they are.
The stock market is propped up on speculation right now and is absolutely in a bubble. Trump takes credit for the growth in almost every speech so the relation has been drawn and he will have to own the effects of the burst. I’ll also push back on the financial genius comment as personal and business finances are very different than the economics of a nation. You cant run the two in the same way. I’m hoping that he can apply the business principles that do cross over to bring needed changes to our economy but there is also A huge learning curve that he will need to adjust too.

Hey how's that "war on Poverty" going? We've spent trillions to keep people poor and voting Democrat
Trump will change all that,

We can always bring back indentured servitude for people to be able to pay off their debts.

Trump will change all that,
How’s he going to do that?

Good. Excellent. Tremendous.

That's what they get for building their homes AT SEA LEVEL on a shoreline which is a common target for hurricanes, or on a natural fault line in Mexico.

There are (and should be) consequences for stupidity. Just like there are and should be consequences for dropping out of school, getting arrested, and just plain being dumb (no healthcare being one).

Last edited:

What s remarkably stupid thing to say.

Not true.

Look at what they want to do to healchcare just to give a tax cut to rich people. That's what locusts do.

Exactly what do you think they're doing to healthcare? Quote from a bill that's gone through debate. Then quote from a tax bill.

No kidding, a bigger explosion than what happened under Obama.

I've done my Googling... want to know if you know what you are talking about or if you're just pumping hot air out of your ass. So I'll ask again can you back up your claim?

No I can’t, he can speak for himself. Right now I’m talking to you and you seem to be deflecting

Not sure if you really have a point, or trying to make a point. Especially since you haven't made a point. But what the heck.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...ident-obama-has-outspent-last-five-presidents

Obama's Spending Spree: By the Numbers

President Obama signs massive spending bill, tax measures into law

and, just for the hell of it:
Obama's Have Spent Over $44,351,777.12 on Vacations

Reaganomics was the largest redistribution of wealth the world has ever seen. From the middle to the uber wealthy, nice job Ronny!
False history.

Not sure if you really have a point, or trying to make a point. Especially since you haven't made a point. But what the heck.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...ident-obama-has-outspent-last-five-presidents

What does Obama’s spending have to do with the amount of poor people in this country?

And tRump has spent that much in just 6 months!!!

Forum List

Back