There will be an explosion of poor under the GOP

Texas, Florida, US Territories, the rest of the gulf all needing help.

Not to mention the millions Republicans want to screw over taking away their healthcare, removing safety standards, getting rid of financial help for elderly in homes and so on.

Republicans will be locusts leaving behind newly poor with whatever they do.

We can not just see it coming, it's here.
You're so blinded by your ideology it's absurd.
There will be a boom in construction & housing commodities in the areas you listed as a result of the disasters. And guess what that brings dumbass... Jobs & demand for said commodities.

I remember when you predicted the stock market collapse if Trump won....then you closed your account and left to hide for months.
You're nothing more than a dumbass hack coward.
I'm blinded by ideology? Me? I don't belong to a party that wants to ruin the lives of tens of millions of Americans. That would be you. And you know it. Admit it.

The real reason why Republicans are suddenly rushing to get this Healthcare bill passed.

Being in the Trump Administration and living "High on the Hog".

Not to mention the millions Republicans want to screw over taking away their healthcare, removing safety standards, getting rid of financial help for elderly in homes and so on.

No kidding, a bigger explosion than what happened under Obama.
Fact Check: Is It Obama's Fault That Poverty Has Grown?

Yep. Way bigger. Obama wanted fewer poor people. Republicans want way, way more. See the difference?

See the difference between want and actually delivered?

What happened under Obama? Show stats

Let me help you out....G O O G L E.

Like all leftwing theories, yours is a joke.

There will be a lot less kitties and puppies as we're going to eat them.

That is not a good thing.

God knows there was an explosion of stupid under that meat puppet faggot.

We began recovering our lucidity however, and because of that the democrooks have less power than they have since 1920.

We saw immense prosperity in the 20's, so I expect Deanturd will be wrong as usual.

You mean like the depression?

We began recovering our lucidity however, and because of that the democrooks have less power than they have since 1920.

We saw immense prosperity in the 20's, so I expect Deanturd will be wrong as usual.

The Depression was in the 30s under FDR.

The Depression was in the 30s under FDR.

When did it start?

FDR didn't end it. He made it worse.

What s remarkably stupid thing to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done my Googling... want to know if you know what you are talking about or if you're just pumping hot air out of your ass. So I'll ask again can you back up your claim?

I've done my Googling... want to know if you know what you are talking about or if you're just pumping hot air out of your ass. So I'll ask again can you back up your claim?

Yes I can, can you back up deanrd's claims.

I agree fully OP, you're on key. The only question is, was Trump the primary cause for these natural disasters, was it a Republican majority in congress, or was it both?

History will show that as in the past conservative programs ruined, AKA collapsed, Americas economics and placed us in depressions or recessions.

Yeah...except the opposite is true....left wingers like Roosevelt prolonged and deepened the Great Depression and made America suffer far longer than any other depression because of his left wing interference in the economy........and Kennedy's and Reagan's tax cuts created booms that made us the most powerful economic power in the world......

And you base this on what, R-Derp? Your VAST knowledge of economics? Trump has been doing a great job managing disasters or you'd be all over his case...so you post drivel like this...another repeat of your favorite theme...that the GOP hates the poor!

I'm blinded by ideology? Me?
holy crap

animal-facepalm.jpg

What s remarkably stupid thing to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not true.

Look at what they want to do to healchcare just to give a tax cut to rich people. That's what locusts do.

Forum List

Back