There Was No Exit Strategy For Germany Either

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
I'm quoting the Hobbit!

Since when did wars begin to include "exit strategies" as a Prereq to accomplishing the objective first!

I would also like to take this opportunity to extend my condolances to the family of that sum-bitch that was killed in Pakistan yesterday. :tank: :salute: :firing: :happy2:

We need to be even-handed in this, meaning a queueing system is in order. First in, first out. Which means we should pull out of the following territories in the following order.

The South: We've been there (here) for how long? 140 years? The climate here is too hot, especially due to global warming. There's also a lot of people with guns. I think our troops would be a lot safer out of the South.

The SouthWest: Mexico once had it. They practically have it back. Why not just pull out. We've been there over 100 years. When will the job be done? I mean, have you seen the murder rates in Southern California? The troops would be safer in Iraq.

Texas: So many people seem unhappy with a Texan running the country, so why don't we just pull out and let him run Texas? After all, the mission of Texan independance was completed long ago. It's time those boys came home.

The Pacific: These places were taken during our imperialistic days, and it's about time we gave reparations, starting with a troop pullout.

The Ottoman Empire: NO WAR FOR MISSILE SITES!!! The Cold War is over. Why do we still need nukes in Turkey. Time for a pullout.

Germany: We've been there for 60 years. Think we're done defeating the Nazis yet? Mission accomplished. Time to bring those boys back home to some good, American hot dogs...sans the sauerkraut.

Japan: We toppled a regime that stood for centuries and raped their land. Now, it's time we restore sovreignty to the Japanese people. Time for a pullout.

Korea: I'm getting tired of writing these. We should pull out of Korea.

Vietna-...oh, wait.

Afghanistan: Not even gonna go there.

Then, after this fair distribution, we can pull out of Iraq.

Why yes, pulling our troops out of Germany, Japan, and the other 100+ foreign bases not authorized by the constitution would be a good thing. Thanks for mentioning Vietnam too, because it's a teriffic example of a situation where we pull back, and...nothing bad happens to america, and our enemies don't show up on our shores. And yes, we should also pull out of Texas, the southern states, the southwest, Hawaii, etc. if that's what the voters of those states want.

BaronVonBigmeat said:
Why yes, pulling our troops out of Germany, Japan, and the other 100+ foreign bases not authorized by the constitution would be a good thing. Thanks for mentioning Vietnam too, because it's a teriffic example of a situation where we pull back, and...nothing bad happens to america, and our enemies don't show up on our shores. And yes, we should also pull out of Texas, the southern states, the southwest, Hawaii, etc. if that's what the voters of those states want.

Well except all the refugees and they were the lucky ones. Guess you missed what happened in Vietnam in their 'reunification.' :rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
Well except all the refugees and they were the lucky ones. Guess you missed what happened in Vietnam in their 'reunification.' :rolleyes:

The people of the Nations we try to help only are of consequence insofar as how OUR troops treat them. Their fate at the hands of murdering, despostic regimes is of no consequence at all.

GunnyL said:
The people of the Nations we try to help only are of consequence insofar as how OUR troops treat them. Their fate at the hands of murdering, despostic regimes is of no consequence at all.
It is interesting how the 'caring, empathetic' left does keep the meme there. Kind of fits in with their outright hatred of minorities that dare to leave their ranks.

Kathianne said:
It is interesting how the 'caring, empathetic' left does keep the meme there. Kind of fits in with their outright hatred of minorities that dare to leave their ranks.

Yet they cannot see how transparent their actions and motives are .... ;)

Hobbit said:
I'll take that as a compliment. It takes a lot of self control for somebody this sexy to stay a virgin this long.
:laugh: Tried to rep ya!

Kathianne said:

well, ya know,they only have compassion for minorities that can VOTE

A local guy, running for a local office in Orange County, represents the city with the largest vietnamese population. He is a conservative republican, the vietnamese community overwhelming favors him.

Forum List

Back