There was no demolition

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Folks, I am somebody who questions everything. In fact, I would wager that I disbelieve more than you.

But the official story of 9/11 is internally consistent. Everything about the planes hitting the buildings, and the subsequent collapse of the buildings, makes sense. There is no need to invoke a controlled demolition.

thermite_paint.jpg

Folks, I am somebody who questions everything. In fact, I would wager that I disbelieve more than you.

But the official story of 9/11 is internally consistent. Everything about the planes hitting the buildings, and the subsequent collapse of the buildings, makes sense. There is no need to invoke a controlled demolition.

makes sense only to you crackheads who smoke crack everyday.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

NONE of you trolls have an explanation for bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup you all have NEVER been able to counter that explosives brought down the towers.:haha:

BLD 7 was NOT hit by a plane and the other surrounding buildings had dame far more extensive than bld 7 and far greater intense fires as well yet THOSE buildings remained standing where bld 7 collapsed in the same footprint as the towers and you morons STILL troll these boards trying to get people who know better that explosives brought them down?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

If it was mere fire stupid fuck,you would not have furniture and office materials completely vaporized as they were and cars burned to shreads and deep undergrounds with huge holes underneath the street from a mere collapse of a building.only mini nukes could have caused that kind of huge crater holes and molten metal that was found and reported. jet fuel does not melt steel therefore the only logical explanation is mini nukes along with explosives melted them.you need to go back to junior high school science class.:haha:

dont you trolls EVER get tired of being owned in these debates that explosives brought the towers down.none of you trolls have ever been able to debunk the facts in these two videos that explosives were used.:rolleyes:

as this poster says so well below,none of you trols can explain bld 7.lol

One main thing they say with tower 1 and 2, is that the fire proofing was blown off by the planes. Allowing the fires to melt the steel. Building 7 had intact fire proofing, theres no way in hell office furniture melted steel with fire proof material . The people who believe the official story at least should question wtc 7.:up::happy-1:

Last edited:
so much for the fairy tales of the op here that jet fuel caused the towers to collapse.for a fictional novel that would work but not in the real world.:lmao::haha:

Jet fuel does not burn for weeks, and it does not turn steel to molten metal. There had to have been a secondary incendiary. Inside Job

even a CHILD understands this logic and common sense and knows that to be true.:rofl::lmao:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

dont you trolls ever get tired or these ass beatings you suffer from folks like me?:muahaha:

Last edited:

Lets see what you believe or disbelieve
Sandy hook staged or not
Boston bombing staged or not
here are some that are easily proven to be staged what do you think

It is interesting that the 20 year Cassini mission just ended. Launched in 1997, before this 9/11 nonsense, our scientists and engineers could design a system to get to Saturn and function for 13 years and yet we cannot resolve the physics of a collapsing skyscraper.

Think of the north tower in 5 story sections. There would be 22 and the bottom section had to support the weight of the 21 sections above. So did each one contain the same amount of steel? Not Possible! So how is it that Sixteen Years could go by and "Experts" do not discuss the distribution of steel down the towers OR ANY OTHER SKYSCRAPERS. The north tower collapse was impossible just because of aircraft impact and fire.

psik

Lets see what you believe or disbelieve
Sandy hook staged or not
Boston bombing staged or not
here are some that are easily proven to be staged what do you think

This nutcase probably believes in the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions as well that oswald was the lone assassin and there were not multiple shooters involved.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

It is interesting that the 20 year Cassini mission just ended. Launched in 1997, before this 9/11 nonsense, our scientists and engineers could design a system to get to Saturn and function for 13 years and yet we cannot resolve the physics of a collapsing skyscraper.

Think of the north tower in 5 story sections. There would be 22 and the bottom section had to support the weight of the 21 sections above. So did each one contain the same amount of steel? Not Possible! So how is it that Sixteen Years could go by and "Experts" do not discuss the distribution of steel down the towers OR ANY OTHER SKYSCRAPERS. The north tower collapse was impossible just because of aircraft impact and fire.

psik

I'm in the construction and demolition business. I fire people like you on day one because their complete lack of any innate sense of physics whatsoever puts the lives of everyone on the jobsite in danger. I'd bet a hundred dollar bill to a dime that you are a very accident prone individual.

I'm in the construction and demolition business. I fire people like you on day one because their complete lack of any innate sense of physics whatsoever puts the lives of everyone on the jobsite in danger. I'd bet a hundred dollar bill to a dime that you are a very accident prone individual.

Nice claim and talk but you did not say much about the distribution of steel in skyscrapers.

It only took 4 months to make a model of the oscillation of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in 1940. But in 16 years we don't have a collapse model of the north tower.

psik

Forum List

Back