There was never a protest in Libya, it was nothing but a planned attack..

Why would you blame the state department more than the people who carried out the deadly assault?

You guys are really afraid of a second Obama term huh?

Why would the state department lie to us? Doesn't that bother you in the least?

Look, folks, it's Jose!

How's it hanging, Jose? Great to see you.

The admin has changed it's story, never fear. They've given up sticking to the hardline and have decided it's time to pretend they're just idiots, not cynical murderers.

Look, folks, it's a stupid tramp! How's it going, tramp?

So, when are you moving to Libya? You seem to really love the people there.

Because they knew he was in danger, and they chose to let him die rather than offend their good buddy, Qumu, that ally of sorts.

One of the other guys who got killed actually texted someone in an online game he was playing that he saw the "so-called" security guys taking pictures, and said something like "if I survive the night".

the Blue Mountain security company is a LIBYAN company, with ties to Al Quaeda.

Look, folks, it's Jose!

The admin has changed it's story, never fear. They've given up sticking to the hardline and have decided it's time to pretend they're just idiots, not cynical murderers.

Those are your people, beaner.

Look, folks, it's Jose!

Those are your people, beaner.

First, I'm not Mexican. Second, neither are Libyans. Third, you're a whore :thup:

I could have sworn you were Mexican.

My bad.

So are you Muslim? Jose could be a Muslim name too, I guess...

The administration did lie and they have lied and they did not adequately provide a security detail in Libya.
And it was a planned attack BY AL QAEDA.
Al Qaeda wants to take over the newly formed Libyan "government" and has threatened the current command structure.
But there were also protestors. Even Ray Charles can see that. Al Qaeda is hated in Libya as they are about everywhere in most all Muslim countries. Al Qaeda has killed and tortured 1000 times more Muslims than any other group because they want power. I am sure some of the protestors may have links to them but 90% do not.
They were protesting the movie which was an excuse spread by Al Qaeda to cover their tracks, or attempt to. Al Qaeda WANTS US TO BELIEVE THE PROTESTORS WERE THE CAUSE.
Damn, everyone knows there are damn protests going on all over the damn world.

(CBS News) Witnesses of last week's deadly attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya have told CBS News that the alleged anti-American protest that U.S. officials say morphed into the assault never actually took place.
Dispute over nature of Libya attack continues; Witness tells CBS there was no protest - CBS News

I would have respected this administration if they had a press briefing stating that our Ambassador and former Seals, and Sean Smith had been killed in Libya and we are investigating. And then expressing sorrow to their families. No questions to be asked. And that was it.

How they handled this is reprehensible.

They are covering ass. They knew this would happen and they didn't care.

Shut up, you annoying wetback.

I'm not Latino, but thanks for displaying your racism. Now get out to that street corner before you miss out on another customer and another quarter for your change jar, you cheap tramp.

Admin busted, lying, again.

I blame our own admin/state department more than I blame al Quaida. Hillary and Obama should be tried as traitors:

Report: Never an Anti-American Protest in Benghazi, Only a Planned Attack | The Weekly Standard

It was a planned attack by the extremist terrorist.. You are putting words and twisting as usual.
Yes we need more protection from these crazy terrorist, and it was a horrible murder.
This is a universal threat now with all of the terrorist cells.
I am sure this is what the meetings will be about, as well as the reports.

Oh, thank you. Business as usual, just ignore it.

Hillary chose not to provide security, and she was fully aware of the current risk. It was a risk she was willing to take, and our dear leader as well.

So they lie about it, and pretend it's our fault.

They're scum, they need to go.

Forum List

Back