There Sure Are Allot Of Angry Libs Here...

Yes, I've become angry because I see no "coherent thought" coming from the majority of Republicans anymore.

Seriously, I'm "angry" that because of the unforeseen total crash of the economy, Obama will NOT be able to do anything about health care. It's understandable why people are skeptical over the ultimate cost, including me. But I'm also "angry" because the health care issue has been USED by the Anti-Obama-Anything people as the catapult to bring him down without giving his new administration more than just a test run.

Why does Obama worry about what republicans think? They have zero power, in spite of what the "anti obama-anything" people are saying?

And this is what really makes me laugh at Obama.

He doesn't need one single republican vote to push his lib agenda. Not one.

And all he does is whine and moan about the evil, angry, racist republicans that are holding everything up.

He's so petty this guy. Really out of his league and so thin skinned.

So let me get this straight. You're criticizing Obama because he'd rather a bi-partisan bill, rather than just push his bill through (which he very well could do)?

Why does Obama worry about what republicans think? They have zero power, in spite of what the "anti obama-anything" people are saying?

And all he does is whine and moan about the evil, angry, racist republicans that are holding everything up.

So let me get this straight. You're criticizing Obama because he'd rather a bi-partisan bill, rather than just push his bill through (which he very well could do)?
he doesnt want a true bipartisan bill
he only wants a few token Repubs so he can say it was bipartisan

Obama could care less about bipartisanship.

He just doesn't want this giant anchor hung around his neck alone.

That would be hard for any rational person to blame him alone anyways...he's not the legislature, after all.

Irrational people? Doesn't matter, does it?

I agree 100%. He should take back the media. Sell his programs in the 9 to 1 ratio you have used to no success and fucking crush you cocroaches into oblivian.

Its a good thing for you he doesn't have me working for him. I would have all of your traitorous fucking testicles nailed up on a big wall....maybe a thousand feet tall. I would arrange them in a big smilly face for all of you stupid fucks to see your real contribution to america.

and they say the right is the side which advocates violence.

I'm more right than you... ya stupid twat.

My heros are Ike...and Patton and Macarthur. Oh ya and Truman for dropping the nukes...just because he could. You pussy neo cons like other people to fight your idiot wars. Nobody in human history has kicked ass like we did in WWII...and how long did it take? Nowadays we get stuck in fucking third world countries. Why?.. because pussy ass fuckwads like you have had the controls since Johnson. Piss on you.

kinison.gif

Ahhh

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

and they say the right is the side which advocates violence.

I'm more right than you... ya stupid twat.

My heros are Ike...and Patton and Macarthur. Oh ya and Truman for dropping the nukes...just because he could. You pussy neo cons like other people to fight your idiot wars. Nobody in human history has kicked ass like we did in WWII...and how long did it take? Nowadays we get stuck in fucking third world countries. Why?.. because pussy ass fuckwads like you have had the controls since Johnson. Piss on you.

kinison.gif

Ahhh

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common! Do I really look that fat?????? :eek: :lol:

That would be hard for any rational person to blame him alone anyways...he's not the legislature, after all.

Oh yeah? That wasn't the posistion with Bush.

Or is Bush really not responsible for the last two years where the economy started to tank?

Or is Bush really not responsible for the last two years where the economy started to tank?

Surely you jest. You are asking a Bush supporter to admit responsibility for something? That'll be a first.

What laws in those two years is he blamed for passing?

So the lib congress did nothing for two years? Is that what you are telling me?

Maybe they should have done something other than sit idly by and watch it all go to hell. Unless that's what they had in mind all along. :hmmm:

Who's angry?

All those crazy right-wingers who thought St Sarah could actually win a national election.

how is biden these days?

Nobody has seen this incompetent dolt since the beer-fest.:lol::lol::lol: Joe Biden......is this the ultimate poster boy for incompetence or what?? Makes Dan Quayle look like a fcukking genius!!:D:eusa_dance:
The whole administration is a joke..........and they are losing independents in droves by the day!! The political center...........they are fickle as it is, but when theyve been given a royal snowjob, nobody bolts faster!!:beer::funnyface:

Oh...........almost forgot to mention. Obama approval index hit minus 14 yesterday!! How hard am I laughing???!!!!!!

most angry lefty in America??? >>>>>

340x.jpg

This snob..........and I remember him being so glib on election night. On top of the world one might say!! Dolt has lost over 1/2 million viewers since!!!:clap2:

There isn't really anyone who McCain could have picked that would have won it for him. Nothing at all could have made him win, barring a dead hooker or a live boy found in Obama's bed.

Had he picked Romney and subsequently opposed the bank bailout, he could have made it at least more interesting and less of a howler.

So the lib congress did nothing for two years? Is that what you are telling me?

Maybe they should have done something other than sit idly by and watch it all go to hell. Unless that's what they had in mind all along. :hmmm:

We're talking about people WRONGFULLY blaming Bush for passing laws in the last few years of his presidency. DO try to keep up.

We're not angry for the same reasons as you are, and we're not on your team, obviously.

Liberals are angry about his reniging on single-payer, about him escalating Afghanistan, about him not prosecuting the highly criminal bunch of Bush administration folks. We're angry because he's not reregulated the banks, and the rest of society that has run rough-shod over us all, with their bailouts and such.

We're angry about a lot of policy choices, and I've been saying for a while, it is the left that is pissed off, and the ones that are making his poll numbers drop, so stop pretending we're on your team. What we are angry about, and what you are angry about, are two different things. As usual, between the election, and the real world of Paid-off, bribed Senators, things seem to change, policies reverse. I'm mostly angry because we need to see some of the same backbone of Bush, to reverse his idiot policies, almost every one of them, wrong-headed, and dangerous.

• Thanks
Reactions: PI2

Who? What last two years? I thought the whole country started down the shithole on January 22, 2009. That's what you guys keep telling me. Shall we ring up this Bush fella? Maybe HE can fix it all in a month or so, since Obama can't seem to get 'er done fast enough for ya.

Forum List

Back