There Should be a Wealth Cap

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Perhaps 3 Million in assets..................

The rest should be confiscated by progressive bureaucrats to redistribute to those deemed worthy. Too be "fair"..........

The rest should be confiscated by progressive bureaucrats to redistribute to those deemed worthy. Too be "fair"..........

There is that liberal definition of "fair" I have been looking for! Thanks Logic! lol

You are not good at this kind of thing, stick to reactionary knee-jerk attack.

way to high, he wants to punish anyone above 250 grand. you greedy bastard.

You are channeling Huey Long. His plan was actually just like this.

What there should be is a Maximum wage.

You can accumulate as much wealth as you want..but everyone in this wealthy land should be able to live at a base line standard.

And if business leaders are so greedy..they can't see that..perhaps it needs to be a law.

You can accumulate as much wealth as you want..but everyone in this wealthy land should be able to live at a base line standard.

And if business leaders are so greedy..they can't see that..perhaps it needs to be a law.

Its their fuckin business

Everyone should work for the government at the same rate. No matter what you're doing. All business should be nationalized and run directly by bureaucrats. It's the "fair" thing to do. it will also eliminate pesky competition and allow for maximum govt. revenues. This should go toward those in poverty.

Screw you.... Not in my AMERICA!

Move somewhere else for that shit you facists !!

Just think of all the bleeding heart social justice schemes those expert central planners could conjure up..........They could save the nation, the world and possibly even the universe............

If they only had the funding...............UTOPIA !!!!!!!

...everyone in this wealthy land should be able to live at a base line standard.

And they do.

The fact our poor are considered rich around the world...in the 84th percentile of worldwide wealth...isn't good enough for you? And the fact our "poor" possess items considered luxuries less than a generation ago...that isn't good enough for you either?

Just what do you consider a reasonable "base line standard" for everyone in America? 90th percentile of wealth? 95th?

...everyone in this wealthy land should be able to live at a base line standard.

And they do.

The fact our poor are considered rich around the world...in the 84th percentile of worldwide wealth...isn't good enough for you? And the fact our "poor" possess items considered luxuries less than a generation ago...that isn't good enough for you either?

Just what do you consider a reasonable "base line standard" for everyone in America? 90th percentile of wealth? 95th?

Which world?

I've never seen the sort of poverty in Europe I see here.

I do see it in places like Thailand and Haiti.

Screw you.... Not in my AMERICA!

Move somewhere else for that shit you facists !!

I'd just sell the business and walk away. No one would have any incentive to put venture capital into anything because the overhead would be astronomical.
LOLberals aren't good with economics or numbers. It's just the way it is.

And of course, those who are worthy will just happen to the bureaucrats, their friends, and family.

And they do.

Which world?

I've never seen the sort of poverty in Europe I see here.

I do see it in places like Thailand and Haiti.

Seriously.... Fucking move to Europe if ya like it so damn much.

That's not what free republics are about!

Forum List

Back