There should be a separate Beatles forun

It sounds like a no-brainer to have a separate forum for the Fab 4.

Would free up this forum for everything else.

It sounds like a no-brainer to have a separate forum for the Fab 4.

Would free up this forum for everything else.

lol... your obtuseness continues to amaze me... you don't easily take hints... they just seem to roll off your back...

gotta say, I've come to love and cherish your clueless obliviousness...

there's something inherently sweet about your posts...

sending you a friendship invitation...

Last edited:
The Beatles punked Elvis in their meeting.

With Clay/Ali it was a draw....................-

I love the Beatles; but there are few Beatles threads in the music forum as it is. What makes you think there will be an explosion of Beatles threads if they get their own section?

It is 40 years on dude. Beetles are ancient history, along with Glen Miller, Benny Goodman, Johan Strauss, Chopin and PDQ Bach.

I think that there should be a separate Lew Alcindor forum.

Not Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Lew Alcindor.

The Beatles were great. That doesn't mean there aren't others who are also great in their own way. So what?

Meh.... obsessing over a 40 year old lamo rock group. The stuff coming out of Motown was a whole lot better. They can't hold a broken birthday candle to the likes of CCR, Crosby Stills and Nash or Chicago.

So ,um, why doesn't the OP just start a thread about the Beatles? I am confused.

Meh.... obsessing over a 40 year old lamo rock group. The stuff coming out of Motown was a whole lot better. They can't hold a broken birthday candle to the likes of CCR, Crosby Stills and Nash or Chicago.

I was ready to stand with you when you brought up Motown...

but then you hadda go and spoil the moment by giving props to three incredibly tedious and boring acts...

Forum List

Back